Recent content by Terram

1. T

Silver Hill University (Start Ups)

Sam was glad to have her room inside of her dorm for the upcoming year. She smiled as she looked around her newly decorated area. No way she was going to have to deal with another annoying roommate like she had her freshman year. Sam was actually looking forward to the upcoming year, and had...
  2. T

Name: Samantha (Sam) Quinn Age: 19 Birthday: November 15 Gender: Female Sexuality: Straight Appearance: Sam has light blonde, hair, blue eyes, and a sparkling smile. Being generally average for her height she stands about 5'6, and is relatively thin. She enjoys dressing well, and...
  3. T

Can I reserve as well?
  4. T

Start Ups To Be a Hero (Start Up)

Sam's partner wasn't being completely useful, so she decided to head out and train by herself. She figured the best place to go would be to the mountain section, in order to practice some wind-assisted climbing. Stretching and mentally preparing her self she looked up , getting ready to set off.
  5. T

"So, what are you looking to get out of this mentor-mentee thing?" Sam asked her partner, as they walked. "What kind of knowledge do you think I can provide you?"
  6. T

"Of course I get the one that doesn't talk" Sam groaned to herself silently. Feeling someone tap her shoulder, she turned around to see her mentee already standing next to her. "Oh, hey there...Ace" Sam smiled, creating a nickname for him on the spot.
  7. T

Sam figured she could probably be of some use to any of the newer students, so she followed the others and added her name to the mentors list
  8. T

"Woo! We won!" Sam cheered, jumping in the air with a wind assisted leap. She spoke in a slightly teasing manner, after hearing Brad's sportsmanship spiel. "Better luck next time" she grinned.
  9. T

Sam followed her partner and watched him work to set up a few traps. "That should probably take care of a few of them" she nodded as he moved around. Getting a telepathic word from Maria, Sam replied with an "understood" and went to work. Moving her arms in slow, tai-chi like movements, Sam...
  10. T

"This would be easier if you'd talk to me you know." Sam commented to Blood as he produced a 'new' coin. Pulling her blonde hair up into a ponytail, she focused on mentally on preparing to use her powers, as she noticed some storm clouds form and then dissipate.
  11. T

I as well
  12. T

Sam found a coin in an alley way between two buildings. "Well, at least we've got one" she commented to her partner. "Any ideas for protecting it?"
  13. T

Sam listened and nodded along as Maria gave out her instructions, it all made sense to her, and she really didn't have any other ideas of her own anyways. Speaking to her assigned partner, she commented "Guess you're with me" to Blood, before jogging off to find a coin.
  14. T

"Sounds fine with me" Sam nodded, walking over towards Maria.
  15. T

Sam decided to wait until seeing which team captain would pick her, she actually hated making decisions. Having already played this particular game before, and on both sides, Sam felt comfortable going with either.
Back
Top Bottom