1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
TerraTF
Last Activity:
Oct 22, 2017 at 11:52 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Nov 3, 1994 (Age: 22)

TerraTF

Is Not A Moderator, 22, from America

TerraTF was last seen:
Oct 22, 2017 at 11:52 AM
    1. Stella Vermillion
    2. Slife
      Slife
      Ah that's no problem. There's no rush, for me anyway.
    3. Slife
      Slife
      Yo did you want to have a battle or something. Sorry my inbox was full but it's clean now.
    4. MachDragonX
      MachDragonX
      Seems we missed each other. I'll be around tomorrow afternoon/early evening if that works.
    5. MachDragonX
      MachDragonX
      Ready to do our battles? I'll be in the OU lobby. Any preference on which one you want to do first, or does it not matter?
    6. MachDragonX
      MachDragonX
      I should be able to battle this afternoon/evening between 4 and 9 PM EST. Let me know if that works, if not I'm sure we can find another time.
    7. Slife
      Slife
      Oh yeah, about your tourney. After I beat Fairy Type Arceus in a gym battle, I asked him if he wanted to do our 3rd place tourney battle but he said he had already scrapped his team and he said he wanted our gym battle to double as our tourney battle. But neither of us were using ORAS megas though. So it's your call.
    8. MachDragonX
      MachDragonX
      Sure, be there in a sec.
    9. Zyrenus
      Zyrenus
      Well I'm online on Showdown now, and probably for the next 5 hours. Hit me up when you're free!
    10. MachDragonX
      MachDragonX
      Sure. Do you want to do both gyms?
    11. Marshadow
      Marshadow
      Sure I guess, BBL Kimono Dragon
    12. Zyrenus
      Zyrenus
      Hey! Sorry I left ya hanging. I could fix up a quick mobile battle if you're still free since I'm about to go out soon.
    13. sharkshocker
      sharkshocker
      You're talking about this thread right? Yeah since the metagame for ORAS is still being worked on so we'll be using what they've established for XY and update as we go when things come up.

The viability thread might get too convoluted for people though so I figured to point them to a more compact list and add on whatever's necessary. But that is a good point to make that we'll be following what Smogon decides on the ORAS metagame so I'll tack on a note about that, thanks.
    14. Slife
      Slife
      Apawn hasn't been on since Friday
    15. sharkshocker
      sharkshocker
      We're aiming to have it up mid-December from the look of things. We'll have a preliminary sign-up for it a week in advance like we did previous seasons.
    16. Fairy Type Arceus
      Fairy Type Arceus
      we're not using our 3ds's?
    17. Fairy Type Arceus
      Fairy Type Arceus
      I think we may have the same timezone then, if -5 is est at the time I'm posting this its 3:16 pm
    18. UnseeingRaccoon
      UnseeingRaccoon
      Hello. I noticed your dummies guide to competitive battling and I would really like to help write a couple of articles if that's ok.
    19. MachDragonX
      MachDragonX
      I'm ready whenever you are. I'll be waiting in the Other Metas room. My PS username is MetaKnight37.
    20. MachDragonX
      MachDragonX
      Sure I'll VM you again then. Thanks for being patient.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 3, 1994 (Age: 22)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Dewott / Futachimaru
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Steel
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Castelia City Insect Badge
    Bulbapedia username:
    diakia
    Ummmmm Probably Pokemon