T
Local time
10:11 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! How are you?

I'm breeding the starters... Still. Want to know what I might breed next, and what I've already bred?
    Also, just wondering, for Bisharp, should I use Swords Dance or Stealth Rock?
    Ive been in a slump this month so far but yeah after that it was hopeless. I mean my first move of the game ended it too actually but oh well.
    If you haven't yet try out the Fighting gym for a change of pace. I think you've played against the rest (Psychic, Dragon, Fire) so you can also try one of those for a rematch since you'd have a better grasp of what we can play.
    Not really, I don't feel like Rotom would've played a good role in this match, but the hax balanced out anyways. Misprediction at the beginning kinda screwed me over too. Anyways, GG.
    ----------
    Well we don't really know what's coming out this year besides Bravely Default.
    ----------
    That is not a good sign.
    Yes, but I spent about 13 hours on the project to completion, and don't particularly want to reinvest the hours into remaking it when there's other more pressing projects. I might redo it later down the road when I have time though.
    I used Nintendo's website for the fiscal sales and Wikipedia for the calendar data. You're right that the 3DS sold approximately 15 million units in 2011 and 2012 each (calendar-wise), but the sales for 2013 dropped down to 12.9. I don't see any obvious reason why 2014 is likely to see an increase.
    Your battle, probably never. My computer broke, and I lost all the data on it. As for other videos the battle videos should be up this month, and other videos whenever gym leaders have time. It's not just my channel you see.
    Hahahah, that comment made me smile. And I wish you good luck through out your battles.
    On the other hand, If your ever looking for a battle, you know were visit~ No Mercy this time! ;)
    Welp, like as always, I'll cya around the Forums!
    Nah, probably wouldn't. Priority wrecks Scolipede, and considering you had a T-flame and a Scizor on your team....R.I.P. Scolipede
    Anyways, Gg mate. The Toxic Badge is yours~
    Sure, but do you still want to battle even tho i'm quite late on the response~
    IF so, ill get on my DS real quick~
    I do have a HA Whirlipede of my own to breed (which I willl do when I finish my current breeding progect), but thanks for the offer anyway.
    Thanks for the great battles. BTW, I'm fine with my Bug team at the moment (though I would like to use a Scolipede...)
    Shall we? Also, do you have a preference as to which gym you'd like to challenge first or should I surprise you?
    Sorry I'm so late, but I'm online all day, except between 11-1. Plz VM me when you are ready for me to go online
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom