• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Recent content by TerraTF

1. T

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Can't wait to not go to Johto or the Sevii Islands
  2. T

Nice to see that Pokemon's shitty YouTube community went mainstream.
  3. T

This is where I'm at. I'd absolutely love remakes of FRLG. I refuse to play RGBY because they're absolute trash compared to everything that follows and playing FRLG on a GBA at this point is far too tedious and requires going back to mechanics that are 15 years old at this point.
  4. T

It's from PokeJungle. Of course it's fake. The fact that people still give his website the head space amazes me.
  5. T

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

To update this he tweeted a few minutes later that it's just a separate spot for Hoopa-Unbound.
  6. T

Guys just to shut down any of the "when are leaks coming" @SciresM on Twitter is the best person to pay attention to. He and ProjectPokemon are notable for the datamining of the Sun and Moon demo. If anything legit comes out it would be best to keep any eye on him so that every thread posted by...
  7. T

We will. iirc the leaker from last year, Lurantis, got a review copy and was fired from their job for it.
  8. T

No, it's not. It was revealed a few months before release like every other Pokemon game.
  9. T

we're never getting a demo again after what happened with SM.
  10. T

US/UM Trailers and News Discussion

Anyone remember in the first trailer with the shots of Togedemaru, Mimikyu, and Lycanroc that were speculated to be totem battles? It looks like Lycanroc's short clip is the same clip that is shown as part of it's new Z-Move. This could lead us to believe that Togedemaru and Mimikyu are...
  11. T

I think each UB will be getting replaced if we follow your theory of Burst and Assembly replacing Pheromosa and Buzzwole. I feel that if Nihilego wasn't getting replaced it would've been shown coming out of the Ultra Wormhole.
  12. T

The bottom two are absolutely Necrozma Sun and Necrozma Moon. The top one could be literally anything from a new Ultra Beast to a new Alolan Form to even a Pikachu in a Necrozma suit.
  13. T

Something I saw on Reddit that popped up on /vp/. Seems like we see Kartana in the recent trailer. View: http://imgur.com/a/8oRlg
  14. T

I'm more impressed that PJ didn't post it for clicks. Did he get standards or something?
  15. T

Golisipod is one of Guzma's aces, perhaps hinting toward a larger rival role or even a captain role for Guzma. Silvally is simply Gladion's ace. Golisipod is one of Guzma's aces, perhaps hinting toward a larger rival role or even a captain role for Guzma. Silvally is simply Gladion's ace. I...