• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Terrell
Local time
10:17 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's been 2 years since I last been here. So much nostalgia when entering this place. I hope everyone been doing well.
    Been far too long for us to talk about things as friends hasn't it
    Reactions: Terrell
    Terrell
    Terrell
    It's been a very long time since we last talked man. Everything has been alright with me in life and on social media. I've been doing my own little thing on Twitter, as I have over 14K followers there. How you been? I hope everything is going well with you old friend!
    Fatima Shadow Frost Witch
    I've been doing well and have only recently been going out doing normal things again
    Though with Melbourne basically locked out to everyone makes traveling there a no go zone
    Lowkey, I barely know anyone here anymore, well, for those who change their username alot lmao! I wonder how Zima, Zexy, Gaga, Apex, Booster and the other homies are doing? ;)
    It's been forever since I last appeared on Bulbagarden! I really, really miss kickin it here with y'all real talk! Yo boi has been throu alot of stuff in his life. I don't want to go into detail. I was not banned or I was not killed by a gaint dust bunny for those who PMed me lol. I hope everything goes back to normal so I could finally be active here just like the good ol days. I also have very limited access to the internet due to laptop being KIA. I know I missed out on a ton of stuff here! So yea, I might chill here for another 30 mins to look around.
    Hi
    I saw you got banned on a site with evil mods and stuff in the "warning point" thread. I feel you bro, maybe it was the same site even. So if you ramble on about how staff should be, I will understand.
    On a completely different note, a wild Ditto appeared
    Terrell
    Terrell
    Hell yea, a Ditto! *Throws a Dusk Ball*
    It's offical! I'll be reuniting with the fam for my birthday! Today is going to be lit af! lol.
    Yo boi hit 10K followers on Twitter a couple days ago. I'm thinking about starting a YouTube channel next year or the year after (Not quiet sure yet). I want to be a PokeTuber just like some of the homies I watch daily. If I really enjoy making bomb content, I might start doing live streams and other stuff down the road.
    If you feel old, now I'm back. :)
    Terrell
    Terrell
    Lmao! I'm just glad that most of the old users are returning to the forums. I like this new TwitterGarden updated forums, it's better than the old one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom