• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Tf916

1. T

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

Re: when gamestop will open? I am pretty sure it's a NA/Canada only.
  2. T

If Team Rocket is over with, what's your reaction?

I got bored with TR back in Johto so it won't brother me if they broke up and have a new (Better) team to take there place.
  3. T

Review S13 EP26: League Unleashed!

It was good episode but i never did like the Johto starters tbh. The Johto pokemon i liked was heracross.
  4. T

Review S13 EP25: An Old Family Blend!

That video Phone sound got on my nerves a lil bit. A good episode but not great even for us older fans.
  5. T

Why I No Longer Play the Games

Cool Story Bro.
  6. T

How Lucky Were You At Catching Legendaries...?

I am rather lucky against Legendaries since i throw like 10-15 utrla balls.
  7. T

Preordering the Japan games

Yes, you can play it but not with the DSI.
  8. T

"Pocket Monsters Best Wishes" - coming this fall!

Re: "Pocket Monsters Best Wish" - coming this fall! What if they are trolling us and Brock meets up with Ash in the second episode....
  9. T

E3 conference reveals wealth of information: 3DS, Ranger 3 revealed

I am surprised nobody tried to kidnap the model with the 3DS.
  10. T

4th Gen Trainer's Travelog

Re: Trainer's Travelog Just been focusing on training my Bagon that knows Dragondance and Hydro Pump before i face more kanto gym leaders.
  11. T

HeartGold/SoulSilver Kanto and Pokedex Guide

I will buy one but 20 dollars isn't worth buying one but i will wait a week or two since they will know it down to 15 or 10 dollars.
  12. T

What's your favourite pokemon that follows you?

Primape, my protecter.
  13. T

HGSS Help Thread (aka Simple Questions/Simple Answers)

I just got power herb on Route 34, will it work on Focus punch or only on the moves that were listed on Pedia section?
  14. T

Thanks.
  15. T

I hope this is the right place to ask this but here it goes, i was looking at Pedia staryu page and it said staryu will be a equipped with a waterstone is that true?