• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by TFerro

1. T

Very Few New Pokémon

Where'd you hear that?
  2. T

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Currently looking for Safaris with Fletchinder, Pinsir, and Heracross. My info is Jay and 1263-6067-9967. Please add me if you'd like to help out :D My Safari is Doduo, Swanna, and Hawlucha
  3. T

The Bragging Thread!

Respect.
  4. T

Very Few New Pokémon

I just can't agree with this statement. They can take just about any well-received animal, throw a couple elemental details on it, and BAM new Pokemon. Ex- Pyroar. Take a Dolphin, make it blue, throw a purple gem on its head, call it Water/Psychic, and people will love it. A lot of these...
  5. T

Very Few New Pokémon

I'm so surprised by the amount of people claiming Kalos' Pokemon are somehow better quality then Unova's. There are some Gen 6 Pokemon (Legendaries and Megas aside) that are probably going places competitively like Aegislash, Talonflame, Noivern, Goodra, Greninja, and maybe Diggersby. That's...
  6. T

Friend Safari

I've spent hours in Friend Safari and I've yet to find a shiny in all my 15 years of Pokemon.
  7. T

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Your Inbox is full man. You need to delete some messages. Else no one can tell you that they befriended you on 3DS
  8. T

"DLC could be fun" -Ken Sugimori

I'll probably not buy DLC or even the next set of games and encourage others to do the same if GF employs behavior too far in an expensive or pay to win direction. Clothes? IDGAF. Pokemon? Absolutely not. Especially not 100 Yen per Pokemon. Let's say they release 50 Pokemon by DLC. I'm not...
  9. T

Very Few New Pokémon

In Pokemon, more is more. Of course I'm upset with around only 70 new Pokemon. And of course I'd prefer fewer Pokemon I like to more I don't, but there's no guarantee that that is what we will get should this trend continue. There are plenty of Pokemon I dislike in Gen 6 or wish weren't made...
  10. T

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

Solid Pokemon, at least for in game. If yours has a good attack, you might want to put Power Whip or Earthquake on it. It knows so many TMs that you can change it up as needed. I've never really felt like it needed Muddy Water. Mine will swap between Sludge Bomb, Flamethrower, and Thunderbolt...
  11. T

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Says this code isn't valid man
  12. T

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

Re: Your Pokemon Team First Beat Elite Four with- Delphox - 65 Mega Lucario- 65 Aegislash- 66 Klefki- 65 Clawitzer- 65 Tyrantrum- 63 Second Team to beat Elite Four- Tyrantrum- 66 Mega Mawile- 65 Goodra- 66 Pyroar- 63 Chesnaught- 63 Hawlucha- 66 Next Team - Mega Aerodactyl Meowstic...
  13. T

Mega Evolution

Pretty certain GameFreak said not all Mega Stones would be available in game. There will probably be a Dream World of sorts where we find more Mega Stones.
  14. T

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead I'll add you man. But let me help you out by saying, just contact people via private message. It'll make it easier to find new posters.
  15. T

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Good EXP grinding location in XY??? 45ish I think? not as high as V-Road
Back
Top Bottom