T
Local time
8:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ohh, I've volunteered for bingo halls in a retirement home once. The residents there were always sweet. XD Volunteering in general is a really good idea! I've made some good connections that way - not so much friends (since I prefer to stay aloof), but like you said it'll happen naturally if you try. :) Also I wouldn't mind seeing your life as a slice-of-life anime - I've been watching those a lot lately
    Oh, hello! I remember you popping up briefly - I did wonder why you'd just disappeared again. But anyway, welcome back! It's nice to meet you too.

And, um, are you sure you didn't want to see the torture chamber? :p
    Ohh, new place to start a peaceful life, huh? Well, I'm sure you'll make new friends soon enough - you seem super sociable! Work and school -do- make things hard though. I mean, I guess you could go to bars and stuff, but...
    Hey! No problem! I'm glad you're back - I had actually wondered what happened to you when I saw the vote for the poetry awards go up. And I know how that is - I have trouble making friends IRL so I turn to online friends. They're pretty great!
    I was torn between stealth rocks or Toxic spikes, but you just made up my mind xD
    Thanks man. I cant wit to see what your main teams ends up looking like.
    Ah, I'd love to join this R4R! Also, have you checked out Magic Ninetales' poetry? He writes some poems that are just oozing with emotion.
    I'm more than likely wrong about it having Earthquake.
    I saw that match a long time ago xD
    I saw a nice setup on the site you provided for me for my Gengar.
    I'm going to place Hex, Sludge Bomb, Will o Wisp and Taunt on her.
    I remember that it would hold an Eviolite and have the moves Toxic, Soft Boiled, Protect and I THINK Earthquake.
    I had no idea what the ability was, but now that I think about it..He did switch out his Chansey a few times.
    You could be right about it being Natural Cure.
    I'd gladly accept friend requests from anybody who is genuinely interested in doing more than have a +1 added to their current friend count. I'm not sure how much I can discuss about poetry, as I typically just write it for enjoyment. However, I'd gladly talk if you so wish. ^_^
    I noticed tat I dropped the other games I played when I started playing Pokemon again xD
    Thanks for the link. I will be sure to check that out now.
    You know what?
    That would have saved me quite a bit of trouble doing research online.
    I need to find out what the base stats of my Pokemon are.
    Ugh I should start Super Training soon.
    Unfortunately I really only go here as far as Pokemon communities and writing goes. There's something about the community here that's just irreplaceable. But it's cool you did that! We've actually been considering starting up a writing contest since poetry doesn't seem to fit in so well with our semiannual awards. I used to be skeptical that there would be much interest, but we have a few active poetry threads around these days so I've started changing my mind.
    Of course! We heartily encourage poetry, despite its rarity. Sorry for not leaving a comment, I don't really have any poetry experience so I couldn't think of anything to say. They were definitely entertaining, though. Keep up the good work!
    Oh right I heard of that actually.
    I never gave it a chance because I figured I can always raise my Pokemon in the games to do the same thing.
    That's a shame, but I can understand that. Better to get rid of temptation than to fall behind in work.
    Haha I had the same issue, So I chose a few topics to post in.
    When you say the PS, do you mean a Playstation Console?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom