• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Tha Ice Cream

1. T

The Neverending Cheat

Eterna City so he can pick up the Draco Plate so
  2. T

Next Pokémon

I think that a Surskit/Masquerain will fit Dawn well while Ash can get a Rhyperior.
  3. T

Your favourite water type

Lanturn. Look at his face!
  4. T

DP56 title and 29.11 one hour special

I think its an Spiritomb episode!
  5. T

Which pokemon is your best?

Lucario and Infernape. Fighting sweepers 4 life!
  6. T

Which is your favourite Dragon Pokemon?

Garchomp is cool.
  7. T

Pokemon Crater

Its way to laggy. I like Netbattle much more.
  8. T

Is anyone else upset......

Why do they don't let Togepi in? xD
  9. T

The Neverending Cheat

using Brave Bird at the Pokemon League which causes
  10. T

The Neverending Cheat

use skarmbliss and
  11. T

The Neverending Cheat

You can walk through walls but
  12. T

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Porygon-Z - Windows XP (Windows Vista was to long. -.-) Milotic - Lucio (I like that name.) Torterra - Yoshi (Turtwig looks like Yoshi.) Lucario - Combatman (Sounds cool.) Heatran - Lompe Henk (Dutch for Ponderous John.) Bronzor - Aedifian (Latin for Building.) Finneon - Pesco (Latin for...
  13. T

Beat this!

Vespiquen
  14. T

The Neverending Cheat

choose Pikachu so you can choose
  15. T

The Neverending Cheat

Start the game over and you'll see that Ash is available as a character. You need to choose him and suicide Ash with a.........
Back
Top Bottom