Recent content by thatdude53

1. thatdude53

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

What is this mega opolis(sp)? Is it just the place between our reality and the UB's?
  2. thatdude53

Money. I uh mean to finalize all the hard work GF has put in the 3ds, and to end the generation while closing the Alola saga. lol
  3. thatdude53

That's what we thought with ORAS as well. Hoping for some big surprises soon!
  4. thatdude53

He could always show up to challenge us for the title of Champion. He could even mention his travels, and use a non-native fire team with Alolan Marowak being the only old team member since it's his main.
  5. thatdude53

Someone on there did the math. It is inpossible that any level 34 "ultra" incineroar with max stats, and an adamant nature could ever take down a level fifty pangoro, ever. Their rumors are false.
  6. thatdude53

Wow how pathetic and desperate for attention does one have to be before they create a fake leak of a children's video game. Don't answer, I already know. lmao! He even went out of his way to hype it the hell up. Just lol!! The whole genesect rumor has been around since the species was first...
  7. thatdude53

Even though it's unlikely, I will laugh my butt off if Ash's rockruff regularly evolves. xD
  8. thatdude53

I don't think youtubers like Tyranitar Tube actually believe the hype they put out most of the time. It's mostly just for the clicks and views IMO.
  9. thatdude53

GO Simple Questions/Simple Answers (Pokémon GO)

Oh okay. As long as its fixed lol I am totally team Instinct.
  10. thatdude53

Yeah, I seriously doubt that was their original plan. Could be wrong, but you're right because this is off topic.
  11. thatdude53

GO Simple Questions/Simple Answers (Pokémon GO)

When I try to appraise my pokemon, the leader for Valor rates my pokemon instead of the Instinct leader. I joined team Instinct. Anyone else having this happening, why, and how to correct it?
  12. thatdude53

I like that. Breaks are needed for the franchise so eveything can marinate and become what it's suppose to be. This has been my only disappointments, besides the lack of cross generational evolutions and excluding the eevee line, is that they are entirely rushing generations. I was finally...
  13. thatdude53

Yeah it would be foolish to release USUM for the Switch when originally they said it was 3DS family exclusively. Also a new generation in 2018 is way too soon IMO, but then again I have been a trainer since the begining so not only am I use to longer generations, but I also embrace. It seems...
  14. thatdude53

Yes we do. Straight from Serebii: During Nintendo's financial releases today, Nintendo relisted the newly announced Pokémon game for Nintendo Switch. In this listing, it gave a release date for the game, following on from Tsunekazu Ishihara's statement in the Nintendo Showcase at E3. It lists...
  15. thatdude53

Apparently GF intend to release USUM on the Switch eventually, confirmed on Serebii by Joe.
Back
Top Bottom