Recent content by That's Chocolate-ism

1. T

What is the meaning of Best Wishes?

Lemme share that from where I come from, the remark "Best Wishes" is used for greeting newlyweds. I'm not sure this has anything to do with Ash tho, unless.. he's getting married in the end which I highly doubt.
  2. T

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

Same: 1995. I also went from hating pokemon to almost becoming a dork at it but I don't have the games. UGHH. I just hook myself to the anime/manga and googling about it.
  3. T

.: Barry x Dawn :.

I knew I wasn't the only one who thinks Dawn and Barry look awesome together! Count me in, please. It would be an honor. :) Ohhh! ILOVETHEMTOGETHER <3 I knew there were sparks between them, haha!
  4. T

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Hi guys! I agree with all of you. I've been waiting for almost a year for Misty to appear in DP, even for just an episode. It would do my heart good if I can only see Misty watching Ash on TV just like Drew when he watched May in Sinnoh. Even just a cameo, please! Why not bring that Misty...
  5. T

Stuff thats been forgotten in anime

Hey guys! When I saw this thread, I can only think of Jigglypuff. T_T gotta miss the only pokemon with the microphone/marker ^O^
  6. T

Attacks you think are pointless or wrongly typed

Mirror coat. It's still cool but can't Counter do that already? Oh yeah, how about Scary face? Haha.
  7. T

Schools in the Pokémon World

Yeah, I've been wondering about the same thing too. I'm pretty sure they have schools but most of them are just to train children before they become pokemon trainers. Academic schools? No idea if they do have one. Well, they live in a pokemon world, therefore, their jobs, schools, organizations...
  8. T

What types of shipping fanfiction do you you like to read?

Well, I like one-shots/drabbles. I prefer short fanfics over the chaptered ones because I think I might get too drawn into long fanfics and the next thing I'll know, I didn't blink my eyes reading. haha! I think in-universe fanfics are okay but I find alternate universe ones weird. Sometimes...
  9. T

Hey everyone!

Hello there, avgrunn! Well, for starters, Bulbagarden is mostly about pokemon. I also started out months ago and I was asking the same thing. Just have fun clicking and clicking and posting and posting. The main thing is: have fun!
  10. T

Hi, everyone, I just joined the site!

Welcome to Bulbagarden, Karatekid5! Have fun here all you want^^
  11. T

Hello to you all; you are all are so nice here.

Hi! Welcome and have fun in Bulbagarden. ..Hmm, everyone I know doesn't have any idea that I'm addicted to pokemon. They wouldn't expect that from me so I have to change the channel everytime my parents appear when I'm watching the anime. Anyway, just have fun here!
  12. T

So there I was in this forum, right

Haha! hey there^^ i've been viewing bulbagarden for almost 2 yrs. but i just decided to join months ago. wegotcoolstoriesalrite
  13. T

Hulloh

Hey there, CookieDemons. thought that I should just welcome you here^^ have fun in bulbagarden! and i'm just beginning to get the hang of posting here
  14. T

Venusaur vs Torterra

Venusaur. Frankly, I don't know much about Torterra so I'm a little biased here. But I think Venusaur's special abilities will deem to be more useful, take solar beam for example which could be used as a power source. Whereas Torterra's physical capabilities may only lead to destruction if not...
  15. T

Where do the people in the pokemon world get their meat?

They most probably eat pokemon for meat. It's gross but I think it's a sad truth. Instead of saying eggs they say Exeggcute so they slaughter pokemon for food. Ewww, I never knew they were such cannibals
Back
Top Bottom