T
Local time
4:14 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there. I used to be in a previous, and similar RP you started up. Good to see you're at it again. Think I could give it a second shot?
    Might change it if a lot of people ask. In which case it would be:
    "Do you mind if I sit here?" Klaus asked, taking a seat on Joe's lap.
    I wouldn't call it a "troll" thing. That implies that it's meant to anger people, when I'd much rather people laughed at it. Anyway, you're welcome to join of you feel so inclined.
    Hi there. Oblivion here, doing a little...I guess you could call it a survey. Now, some of you might remember a fairly long-running RP series back in the day: A Different Kind Of Murder, run primarily by who is now called Flame_. I decided to take the formula of these RPs and rework it into a format that encourages both innovation, experimentation, and a storyline that the players can delve right into, if they so choose.

...however, upon posting the sign-up for the RP, it ended up fading out with an unceremonial whimper.

Being a GM isn't part of my reputation. All of my attempts at creating and managing RPs have failed on varying levels. However, this RP in particular was one that I was very proud of, and call me stubborn if you wish, but I refuse to let all of the ideas I had in place go to waste like that.

Now, the reason for me sending you this message in the first place is that I'm planning a revival of this RP. However, instead of trying to post the sign-up thread again, I'm going to be reworking it into a private RP with multiple people I know and trust...such as you.

All I'm asking is that, if I were to go through with this plan, would you be willing to participate? The sign-up thread is over here if you need information. As I stated before, I had a surplus of ideas in place for this RP, and I hate not being able to do anything with ideas.
    Hey, remember about a month ago when I said i was finally going to sign up for your RP? Guess what? I finally have time to do it! =P
    Yeah that's fine. I figured all of the staff would be going. All I'm wondering is what we're planning to do on the trip. :p
    Hey, I'm going to be really busy this weekend so I'm not really going to post too often. Sorry ^^;
    Hello Yello. Just letting you know I'm headed to work, so you'll have to leave me out of the Contest portion, unfortunately. I'm off the next two days though.

See you later.
    I'm very sorry to bother, but in an hour, I leave for a six-and-a-half hour shift. I just thought I'd let you know that it MAY interefere with my posting. D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom