• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
11:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol I've seen a few documentaries, own pretty much every album they ever made, and play the Rock Band game. <33 Some might say I'm obsessed, but when you grow up in a family that loves the Beatles. c;
    YAAAY FINALLY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THE BEATLES!
    (lol caps lock yay)
    It's the song Looking Through You, one of my favs along with Eleanor Rigby & Day in the Life. <33
    We have an order change for Neox: 2 Silver Winds for: soul dew x2,Choice specs,Choice band, lucky egg and FLAME ORB(<--instead of power anklet)
    If you don't know the exact EVs just use EV reducing berries to clear the Crobat's EVs back to 0 and then calculate the IVs.
    i didn't mean it like battle now or anything, it just sounded like you were planning on breeding a really good zubat, so i presumed you were getting a crobat.
    For the EP, you put whatever Effort Values it has currently at that level. So if it had 10 EV points in Attack at L10, and you had defeated 10 Shinx when you leveled up to L11, you'd put 20 in the Atk Box for L11 and so on. You can't just put in the value once, you have to track it over time as it increases due to training.

If you don't know the exact EVs you aren't able to calculate IVs at all so generally it is best to have an IV battle or check the IVs some other way before you do any training.
    Thank you for the trade and items. You have a really nice shop going. Best of luck to you and your continuing business!
    REALLY?! how'd that happen? well i have some spares if you need them? and i could breed you some from ones that i don't have spares? well just let me know if you want some to get you going again. night.
    thanks! and i'm friends with troggy, so i guess i could ask him sometime if he didn't mind :)
    anyway it's late here, and tomorrow, i'm going to start on my scizor!
    see you later.
    i've always wanted a scizor badly, it's been one of my favourites since it first came out, so it's a good one to use? and i've always thought forretress was useless, much like shuckle, guess i was wrong :p
    wow, well you're well knowledgeable about all this, if i ever have any question, am i ok to ask you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom