Recent content by The Breloomer

1. T

The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop [CLOSED]

Re: The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop Ok, I'll put you on the pending list. Sure, we can revive an Aerodactyl for you. Ok, I'll put you down as well.
  2. T

Re: The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop Yes. For the time being, Chris DragonBlade is getting his Platinum version ready for distribution, and he should be taking care of a few orders tonight. Contact him.
  3. T

Re: The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop No, it's whenever we find you on or when you specify a time.
  4. T

The Breloomer's Free Gift Fridays

Time for round five! Pick your item, include your friend code, and make sure you're one of the first six posters! A new rule for the Free Gifts; if you cannot recieve them up to three days after you post, your gift will be withheld. In other words, say goodbye to your gift. This is for my and...
  5. T

Re: The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop SO MANY ORDERS! I need some time to prepare, I lost my DS charger, so please bare with me... T-T I will put them on the Pending List, and I will contact you all.
  6. T

Re: The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop So, four Heart Scales, one Lucky Egg, and a Blue Shard then? If so, thanks, no problem. I'll put you on the pending purchases list. Thanks!
  7. T

Re: The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop Linda, please, read the first post. We trade YOU items for TMs. Not the other way around.
  8. T

Re: The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop Yes, I understand. I may have to give out the orders in the following week anyway, as I will be busy. Thank you for the kind words. I strive to keep my customers happy. I hope you become a regular, as there are benefits! I'll make sure you get what you...
  9. T

Re: The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop Precisely. Thanks for actually reading the first post! And I'll put your order down.
  10. T

Re: The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop I will, thanks. I'll get back to you, thanks. Sure thing!
  11. T

Take My Childrens (Announcement 1-11-11 See last page)

Re: Take My Childrens (Still batty 5/26/10) Well, maybe the one I decide to use in my team, the other no, but if I decide otherwise, I'll tell you. That's fine, I'll get back to you. Thanks Troggy!
  12. T

Re: Take My Childrens (Still batty 5/26/10) Drat. I knew I forgot something. I wanted you to nickname them "Zippo," but it slipped my mind. When I get done doing what I want with them, and when you have the free time, could you do that for me? I can give you three more items. Thanks so much...
  13. T

Re: The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop Yes, you understood correctly! Thanks, I'll put your order down.
  14. T

Re: Take My Childrens (Still batty 5/26/10) I'd like the slot 3, 4, and 16 Zubats, if that's ok. (Can you reserve them, and can I even have three? :P) I can only offer items, but I can give you whatever you need, (any of the berries you need, and general items) so just pick something out of my...
  15. T

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Ok, then I'll just need to find someone online who can help me. Any takers?
Back
Top Bottom