• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
4:07 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ehehe I spent my friday afternoon doing art homework all day. ^^; Though I'm all set now, and ready whenever your on. Though to be sure is your FC 3869-3709-9791?

And just to make sure mine's 2881 6780 3117 if you need it.
    That works, I'll try to be on around those times as early as I can that is. Though I'd bet on 12pm. xD;
    I caught Bell's Palsy so I'm on medication for that. And sure, what time Saturday?
    Thanks to a visit to the emergency room yesterday I couldn't finish training Larvitar yet, sorry. How's Thursday at the same time sound?
    I'll have em done by Tuesday for you. And it looks like we're in the same timezone so how's Tuesday whenever your home? I'll be sure to be on. ^^
    Hey, I'm sorry but I have been so busy with other stuff. I've pretty much caught everything but Latias and it's harder to catch in Johto so you can have your Gengar back. If you are available tonight (Saturday 7/10) around 8 I'll return Gengar to you.
    Sorry, my internet went out... I'll have to use my sister's DS to find out the IVs, but it has a bold nature, if I remember right. I don't know if you still want the Giratina or not anymore, though... Also, I do have a Lucky Egg I could give you.
    yeah, it is actually. dunno why it keeps doing that.

but yes :) i'll be waiting in wifi for you then.
    sorry about that. i've been on the computer all day refreshing my windows because the internet blacked out for six hours D:

if you're still on, do vm me.
    Yea that would be great. Just send me a VM when you can, though I doubt we'll be able to tomorrow as I will be out most of the day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom