Local time
10:58 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love you! (nohomo) ... Dumbass.
    #SpaceYveltal
    #No

----------
    Pancham can learn a brand-new move, Parting Shot, which not only lowers an opponent’s Attack and Special Attack, but also allows Pancham to switch out for another Pokémon in a Trainer’s party during battle.
    ----------
    oh... I see. It seems there was something else I wanted to mention, but I forgot. Oh well.
    Apparently. This is kinda touching. Dumbass.
    #SpaceYveltal
    #IAlreadyHaveOne

It's Attack and Special Attack, I believe. It is indeed.

Btw, here's the box cover backgrounds without the pokes:
    I can't stop talking it's a disease I have! dumbass
    #SpaceYveltal
    #TimeToGetThisTrendingOnTwitter
    By the way, what do you think of the two new moves introduced so far? Parabolic Charge, and Parting Shot?
    Listen to me or you're a dumbass, dumbass.
    #SpaceYveltal
    #IAgreeButIHaveToGetATrendGoingAndThisIsTheOnlyWay
    do it.
    I mean on SPPf, ya dumbass!
    Or maybe Yveltal is SPACE/Flying!
    Doesn't matter if you don't like it, it's what GF wants. No way it's part Steel.
    no.
    I saw that, and remember how I declared I was going to change to a Fletcling avie as soon as they came out? ;~;
    Btw, on the boxart, on the Y, you see images of what looks like clouds and the sky in the background, and in the background of X, you see leaves and shit. Do you think that confirms Xerneas is a Grass type?
    Also, new rumor that Froakie is Water/Dark, Chespin is Grass/Fighting, and Fennekin is Fire/Psychic.
    Wow, a lot of curious people. When I checked my page on my GOT account, not one of those people were on the list. o_O
    I love Froakie so much, defs my favorite gen 6 Pokemon so far.
    I didn't realize that picture was going to come out that big, haha. You can find a smaller version on Pokebeach.
    I just noticed Kalos is shaped like a star.
    I find it soooo hard to rank my top 4 favorite Kalos Pokemon. Yveltal was previously #4, but now that I've seen him closely again... DAMN! I'm never going to be able to make the top 50 Gen 6 list I planned.
    No. lol
    Damn. Then I sure hope they at least introduce another eeveelution to go along with the new type, and I sure hope that doesn't suck as much as Sylveon. SPACE TYPE! SPACE TYPE! Or you could just call it Alien type. I don't care, just make it.
    I hate everyone on there. You're more addicted than me.
    I highly doubt they'll do both, I'm still kind of thinking it might be some type that no one has even considered.
    Oh, I see. It was rather entertaining for others, I'd imagine.
    I highly doubt it was moot or Kreis, neither of them are Game mods.
    I know, but it still sucks.
    You mean making the alt?
    Oh, OK. I wonder who it was. Is Skyomi invisible?
    I think that you're right about Xerneas and Yveltal's typing, unfortunately. Damn Light typers were right.
    Did you see that the new guys got American names?
    Yayakoma = Fletchling
    Gogoat = Gogoat (lol)
    Yancham = Panchum
    Elikiteru = Helioptile
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom