• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by The DragonKnight

1. T

Heeyyyyyy. We miss you on SPPf :c How are you doing?

Heeyyyyyy. We miss you on SPPf :c How are you doing?
  2. T

can u not call me draggy pls

can u not call me draggy pls
  3. T

Don't tell me what to do. WOW RUDE :( And, no, Male Meowstic > Female Meowstic

Don't tell me what to do. WOW RUDE :( And, no, Male Meowstic > Female Meowstic
  4. T

No. lol.

No. lol.
  5. T

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
  6. T

Holy fuck. Did you see what I saw at SPPf?

Holy fuck. Did you see what I saw at SPPf?
  7. T

Guilds 'war' each other in OU battles (most of the time), and I was picked as to the war team...

Guilds 'war' each other in OU battles (most of the time), and I was picked as to the war team (the guilds better battlers).
  8. T

I made TEG's war team..

I made TEG's war team..
  9. T

Team Enchanted Garden - Page 1148

Team Enchanted Garden - Page 1148
  10. T

It was funny :x

It was funny :x
  11. T

Saph bought powers a while ago on the xat, and reversed banned people. Everything you type is...

Saph bought powers a while ago on the xat, and reversed banned people. Everything you type is backwards.
  12. T

Get on the TEG xat when you see this

Get on the TEG xat when you see this
  13. T

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/middle-ground ~ WT

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/middle-ground ~ WT
  14. T

I've been watching, she's logged on daily. [What happened? lol]

I've been watching, she's logged on daily. [What happened? lol]
  15. T

I don't. btw, I asked Sweet May about the Dragon club on the 14th. Still haven't gotten a...

I don't. btw, I asked Sweet May about the Dragon club on the 14th. Still haven't gotten a response. [.... Did he tell you this? I never even knew they were dating. Yveltal doesn't really talk to me much... emogirl's bio: Whenever I begin to be happy, my whole world falls apart all at once...