• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by the gadfly

1. T

The ^ < V Game

^ Indeed I do, although I think it's weird. < Used to moderate the Garden Grotto until I got promoted. V Has a liking for wasabi and tabasco sauce.
  2. T

The ^ < V Game

^ Nope. It would hurt my knuckles. I'll just sic my lawyer on him. < Who the hell is Chris Bores? V Will tell me.
  3. T

Hello from a very cold Scotland

Pensioner? You're a young pup next to me. Welcome to Bulbagarden. Have a great time!
  4. T

One Letter at a Time word game.

Thinker
  5. T

^ The one above

^ IS the poster that was originally above me as I post this.
  6. T

The ^ < V Game

^ Not really. They sound like chipmunks to me. < Prefers dogs barking "Jingle Bells". V Has heard the version done by cats.
  7. T

The ^ < V Game

^ Nope, I've walked the plank too many times. < Owns a nice boat. V Wants to someday.
  8. T

How do I donate?

Maybe evkl should get rid of that donor badge/button under his avatar.
  9. T

The person above you is a badass

I yield my badassness to somebody who can spout that crap.
  10. T

The person above you is a badass

Since there's no one ranked higher than me above, I'm the baddest ass around.
  11. T

The Banned Game

^ Banned for being so cute.
  12. T

Last Poster Wins [v5]

If I time this right, I'll get last post for more than a few minutes.
  13. T

The ^ < V Game

^ Writing is good. < Very bad because < does not write. V Plays videogames.
  14. T

Infract the user above you!

^ 60 points for assuming I was joking.
  15. T

What Was the Last Thing You Said Before This Thread???

"Are you going to eat that?"
Back
Top Bottom