Recent content by The Grand Inquisitor

1. T

Breakfast

I eat roasted infidels for breakfast everyday! They are rich in vitamins!
  2. T

THE ROFL REPORT

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4570497/1/Unbridled_Emotions OMFG!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! I B DA MASTA OF LULZ!!!
  3. T

DEBATE!!! Best match for Satoshi (Ash)?!

"Hast thou not seen, oh Pokeshippers!? Hast thou not seen, for what they really are, those who believe in the other ships? They are warmly invited to our congregations, but show little respect for our ship. They come with prejudiced pre-dispositions and mock us wherever we gather...It is...
  4. T

PIE

There are always two choices. Two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy. The path of instant gratification is the foolish and easy path. The path of PIE is the great and noble path. PIE is longlasting. It's flavor stays with the mouth like the woman who, after a...
  5. T

PIE

...PIE!... OMG! I love pie! Pie is sooo good it make u go boom schaka laka in da street! OMG! Pie b sooo good dat if u no like it u b da antichrist or sum horror that is beyond all logic and reason. Pie melts in your mouth not in your hand. Down here in the U.S. it’s inescapable, not...
  6. T

THE GRAND INTRODUCTION!

LULZ MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND!!!!!!!!!! I am a man of ambition. Ambition plays a huge role in building up my identity. Webster's dictionary defines ambition as, "a strong drive for success." Ambition helps define me for who I am because I fit in with the word's definition. I, The grand...
  7. T

THE GRAND INTRODUCTION!

Who am I? Despite it's simplicity, this question is hard to answer. There are many ways to define a human being. Biologically, I would be defined as being nothing more than skin, bone, and a bunch of diverse cells. However, there is much more to me than what Biology claims. The purpose of this...
Back
Top Bottom