• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
10:58 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Was wondering what was going on >.> granted my in-game name is different.

Thanks, and enjoy your Mons.
    I can toss you a Duskull with Frisk, have a female leftover from making a previous order.

Working on your Tyrogue now. Soon as it's ready I'll turn wifi on.
    Just to double-check on your order: You wanted Levitate instead of Frisk on Duskull, correct?
    It's no biggie really, I mean it's troubling lots of users after all so I'm trying to make it less of a pain. :p
    Well that's a relief, I feel bad cause I only just now found some of your older posts. xD; Though if you have any troubles in the future posting in the global trade station or entertainment inc do let me know ok? :)
    No that's not the one, that's the advanced editor for posting. x) I'm referring to a pop up that says a post wont show until a moderator approves it, does that happen to you? Cause I've found some older posts of yours that needed approval. I wanted to make sure this still wasn't an issue for you.
    Hi there, I have a question. Are you still having troubles posting in the Global Trade Station by chance?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom