Recent content by The Hoenn Kid

1. T

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation It depends. We could see an appearance from May, if there are Ruby and Sapphire remakes but I doubt it. :( Create your ideal episode,(Well, a summary at least.) in words of course,about how you would make May's appearance in Unova. May comes to Unova for the...
  2. T

Your Shipping List

Anime Games I'm slowly going through Adventures at the moment, so they come later. :)
  3. T

Who do you ship Dawn with?

I'm not much of a fan of Dawn but I ship her with Paul. :)
  4. T

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

My Blaziken in Ruby
  5. T

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Uhh, hi. I haven't been here in like 6 or 7 months. My computer broke and when I got a new one, school was starting again and I guess I kinda forgot about this place. Anyways, I'm back (not that I really got to know anyone here but still! :D) As for the current...
  6. T

What OS do you use?

Ubuntu and Windows Vista Home Premium
  7. T

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation If May Were to rejoin Ash as a Travelling Companion what would her reason be to rejoin the Group Ruby and Sapphire Remakes. :-p Nah, maybe Ash and her simply reach a new region at the same time and bump into each other right at the start. But I think something even...
  8. T

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation YEAH EXAMS ARE OVER!!!! :-D What would you do if Ash and May are revealed to be siblings? Just pretend that the series ended at the end of Advanced Generation and the sibling thing never happened. :-p Did you support another shipping before advanceshipping? I...
  9. T

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Hehe, that seems like it could actually happen! xD Exams are almost over for me! Yay! So I should be back on here properly soon! :-D
  10. T

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Who do you think will be Ash's rival for May's heart? Brendan, definately. I realy want to write a fanfic where May returns to Hoenn after winning a contest cup and she ends up meeting Brendan. She travels with him for a while and a movie-style event happens and she...
  11. T

New theme, like it or hate it?

Pretty rubbish! Probably my least favourite Pokemon theme yet, which is a huge shame as Stand Up! was quite an improvement compared to the two before it in my opinion
  12. T

Do you prefer the 4kids/PUSA themes or the originals?

I love the 4kids themes the most. Unbeatable is one of my favourite TV themes ever! :-D I also love the Japanese themes. Advanced Adventure, Battle Frontier, Together, High Touch! are the most awesome. But the PUSA/TPCI ones are rubbish in my opinion Well with the exception of Stand Up! which I...
  13. T

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I love the fanart pic that uses the first AG eppy! That vase moment is one of my favourite Ash and May moments! :-D
  14. T

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Hey guys! ^_^ Sorry, I have'nt posted in a while. Exams :-( To answer the topic above, I am definatley in a die-hard shipper! :-D It's one of my 3 big ships that I wil support forever! :-D
  15. T

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I think we wil see her IF R/S remakes come out next generation. :-)
Back
Top Bottom