Recent content by The Hoopster

1. T

Sneaking on the DexNav!

The exclamation mark, from what I gathered, is used to signify a pokemon with a significantly higher level then the other ones found in the area.
  2. T

Which Pokemon will you have on your team?

Re: Which Pokemon will be in your team? Obviously Swampert, Gardevoir, Kyogre, Camerupt, either Shiftry or Sableye. If I choose Shitry, I'll also get Banette. If I get Sableye, I'll get Tropius. Of course, this whole list may change as I find out more info about the pokemon found in each...
  3. T

Legendary Pokemon Discussion

I want a legendary tie-in with Palkia and Kyogre vs. Dialga and Groudon. MAKE IT HAPPEN!
  4. T

Your "What the....?" moments!

I was creating a fighting team to fight with my friends, and it was almost completely done. The last step, teach Breloom Spore. Turns out Spore can only be learned by Shroomish. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
  5. T

Most Useless Pokemon

I actually disagree. Although they had a less-then-decent movepool in game, I beat Marshall using only Serperior on my first time through the League. They had cool designs and a nice concept, and Snivy evolved twice like any other starter, which is ardly the most useless pokemon in the games.
  6. T

Most Useless Pokemon

Unown no contest.
  7. T

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

Re: The Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread A lot of people didn't like those games because it only featured new pokemon until you beat the game, but I thought that was fantastic! Just brand new pokemon always right around the corner, not just repeating pokemon from other gens that...
  8. T

What is the best in-game team you ever had?

I think it was for the Water Users PTW tourney, I had an awesome ludicolo and some other random water pokemon. My Ludicolo sweeped every single pokemon it went up against. Here's it's moveset: Giga Drain Drain Punch Thunder Punch Energy Ball I was surprised at how easy it was.
  9. T

What Do You Do When the Game is Done?

I completed the Pokemon World Tournament in B2. It's too bad there's nothing fun like that in Y.
  10. T

The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

It's very slow and tedious work. I like the idea of transporting whole boxes, but putting Black or Black2 in, going to transporter, using it, putting in Y, then having to go in Y and take out the gift, then using it, then getting Black again, etc.... I wish there was a more efficient way to do...
  11. T

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

In Pearl, my sister was playing when my Riolu egg hatched. She named it "Phut". o_o
  12. T

Friend safari research thread

I got lucky, with Gale Wings Fletchlings in my Flying safari. #1 sounds right.
  13. T

What Pokemon would you change (their type/evolution) ?

It is often thought that Dratini and Dragonair were originally purposed to be Gyrados's pre-evolved forms, and Magikarp being Dragonite's, and there are obvious reasons for this. The mythological part of Magikarp seems to fit Dragonite better then Gyrados, who isn't even a dragon. I don't know...
  14. T

What Pokemon would you change (their type/evolution) ?

It is often thought that Dratini and Dragonair were originally purposed to be Gyrados's pre-evolved forms, and Magikarp being Dragonite's, and there are obvious reasons for this. The mythological part of Magikarp seems to fit Dragonite better then Gyrados, who isn't even a dragon. I don't know...
  15. T

Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americas:

Re: Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americ Still? Geeze, I wonder what's taking so long...
Back
Top Bottom