• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

The Imaginatrix

Hello, fellow Pokemon fan! You have found my humble profile, where I tell you as much about me as I am willing to reveal! :D
I am known as The Imaginatrix, but you may call me Trix. I am "trix_of_magina" on Live Journal, and "Trix the Silver Lucario" on Serebii, so if you ever want to look me up on those sites, you can! I am a blind, Christian writer who lives in Australia. I'm in my early twenties and I've been a fan of Pokemon since I was eight years old, at which time I was introduced to the anime. Being blind, I have never played the games. My selections for fave generation and fave region are based on my anime experience, not my gaming one. I like Gen II best because it has so many cool Pokemon that I love in it: the Chikorita line, two thirds of the Togepi line, Xatu, Houndoom, Ho-Oh, Celebi... Gen IV comes close because of Lucario and Togekiss, among others. I really love most Pokemon, because I use them in stories instead of games. There are probably a few I wouldn't want to be in the same room with, but even they have their merits. The reason I picked Mew as my favourite Pokemon is because she's so darn adorable, and she can transform into any of the other Pokemon she wants, so I don't really have to pick a favourite if I just stick with her! :D

I may have been introduced to Pokemon by the anime, but it's the concept that really intrigues me. The creators could keep coming up with new mons indefinitely, there are so many things in this world to base them on. I don't even mind the Pokemon based on inorganic things like magnets and ice-creams. That just means they have even more things to inspire them! The possibilities are endless!

This forum has far exceeded my expectations. It's HUUUGE and there are so many different topics covered that thinking about it too long makes my head spin. Don't worry, that's a good thing! I've participated in other forums before, and none are as complex and varied as this one. I like it here. There's always something interesting going on.

Feel free to message me any time if you like what you see here. I love making new friends, and if we have stuff in common like writing fanfiction or music, that's even better!

God bless, even if you don't believe in him. Blessings never harmed anyone. :D

Reading, writing (fanfiction and original fantasy), singing, listening to music, recording my voice and messing around with audio, surfing the internet :D.
Website
http://www.fanfiction.net/~theimaginatrix
Favorite Generation
Generation II (Game Boy Color)
Favorite Pokémon Type
Grass
Favorite Region

Signature

A world of pure imagination...
I am the beat of a swan's wing on the breath of the wind. I am the secret at the heart of the standing stone. I am the island in the wild sea. I am the fire in the head of the seer. I am neither of that world nor of this.
Finbar of Sevenwaters, Son of the Shadows.

Following

Followers