Recent content by The Infidel

1. T

Review S18 EP37: A Legendary Photo Op!

ash suffering from amnesia again, didnt recognise moltres despite seeing numerous, didnt remember brave bird. didnt mention how his charmeleon/charizard misbehaved to trevor
  2. T

Generation VI: The Future

Maybe its the bit about "Tonight, there will be investor Q&A with Nintendo's top people, including the President and usually some of useful info will come out. There will be translations some time later." i dont think anything will come of it tbh. think its probably gonna be the 15th
  3. T

Why didn't the writers give Ash a Lucario?

And the new Greninja form doesn't???
  4. T

Well that's my parade officially rained on :P , I need you to keep me grounded and in check, keep my hype levels down ;) thank you you provide an excellent service.
  5. T

United States Politics

Make America Great Again!
  6. T

Where the next regions should be based on?

Someone clearly never did the Liberty island event! :P
  7. T

It could say both were used. The current story in either X or Y doesn't make full sense, aka how did Yveltal bring back Floette in Y and how did Xerneas kill in X, so I think the ultimate weapon could be altered so both were used. Both stories do currently say he "modified it" what if just by...
  8. T

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I think the BF will be in the next game. It was originally featured in the end of Gen third version with the green dragon mascot, and we could see a repeat of that. They could have just cut it out of ORAS entirely, but they specifically put it their, referenced it, mentioned they recruiting...
  9. T

Where the next regions should be based on?

I want to see Italy. I think it would be the perfect counterpart to Kalos. Very varied climate, and lots of history and culture to delve into.
  10. T

Pokemon that Ash may never have

Dustox
  11. T

I'm hoping for Z, but the way all the other media is really pushing the Z thing, I'm like, can this be too obvious? How crazy would it be, if Pokemon literally put the answer in front of our eyes, and we were all so busy tying ourselves in knots, we didn't see the wood through the trees. I'm...
  12. T

Really? Have never heard this before? Do you have a source?
  13. T

United States Politics

The big question is, as current polling has been polling for Biden, and shown him on a decent 20% of the vote, where will that 20% ago. Is it an establishment centrist 20% thus off Clinton's way or, is it actually an anti clinton vote looking for an alternative which could see it swing over to...
  14. T

RBG remakes are overdue. The last time we played through the main Kanto story was over 11 years ago, when FRLG was released in 2004. Plus we have the 20th anniversary coming up of the main franchise. Kanto is the spiritual home of Pokemon, the birthplace, it will always be linked. People expect...
  15. T

United States Politics

I'll agree the Republicans are like UKIP, but not BNP that's just a nasty smear. But the Democrats are certainly not like our Conservatives, they are to the right of Labour however so they are probably Liberal Democrats.
Back
Top Bottom