T
Local time
3:52 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same, I just started going on BMGf more about a week ago. Things aren't as cold as they used to be, it was actually about -15 the other day. But, I heard my friends further up in the province are expecting snow, so... How's the weather there? And what's new lately?
    Hah, yeah. I've gotten a lot of really off guesses about my age before on the internet...

Actually, no. I noticed that on TV too. It's pretty warm in the summer, it gets to about 30 degrees Celsius where I live. But, it is chillier than quite a few other places. I don't mind though. How's the climate in Australia like?
    Nine. They don't seem to worrisome, just a bit long. I tend to get good grades, but I can never focus in class, ever. Basically, a week of exams where you write one a day. Anything like that there?

America does seem interesting. I've always wanted to check out New York City, among other places. I think Germany sounds sort of cool. Canada is alright; my town is just dull.
    There's still some snow, but it's not snowing. Nothing really is new as of late or at least nothing interesting. Exams next week, so that should be nice, since I only need to go to school for a few hours.

Kangaroo Island is in South Australia, right? My cousins lived in Australia for a year. I can sympathize with the camping thing, my dad is fond of taking my sister and I on rather dull camping trips.
    Toshiba Notebook. Not much clue as to anything more specific than that. Haha, a tacky Ed Hardy shirt would stand out. My cousin dresses almost exclusively in Ed Hardy. It's like, tattoo and rhinestone mania.

So, what's new in your life lately?
    There's definitely worse.

Nope, but I got a laptop - total surprise. Couple of books too. My parents have been dropping hints about getting me a digital recorder for Christmas which would be stunning. How was your Christmas? And happy 2010.
    Haha, The Jean Genie, eh? I've gotten that nickname for years, and I have no idea why. Good song though.
    It did! It looks so pretty. I went for a walk the other day and the branches were drooped down, and everything was quiet.

I'm hoping for a tape recorder, certain jacket with long coattails, goggles, and Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. Some books too, since I've been on a bit of a dry spell lately.
    Good idea.

Huh, odd. We're supposed to have a snow storm on Thursday. Hopefully school can get canceled. Are you excited for Christmas? Have anything in particular you want? :]
    I sing, although singing is the one thing I'm a bit shy about. Apparently I can do it well, but it makes me a touch nervous. I haven't a clue why.

Actually, it has only snowed twice so far this autumn. It never snows in summer. The seasons are really pretty regular. What is the weather like in Australia?
    Yeah, I took the day off of school. Unfortunately, that meant I couldn't see the Olympic torch go through my town. Feeling a bit better though. I tend to make music that I'll categorize as "alternative", for simplicity's sake. A fair bit of piano and some bluesy guitar bits.

I'm excited for Christmas mostly. Last year though, it barely snowed. I don't think it'll be that way this year. Or at least I hope it isn't.
    Oh, that's alright. I'm doing good, albeit I have a bit of a sore throat. It's nearly winter, so that's nice. I've been making a lot of music. Yourself?
    So, I was watching the music video for "John, I'm Only Dancing" a few days ago and it reminded me of you because you used to have a small clip of it in your avatar if I remember correctly. I haven't spoke with you in somewhere around forever, so I figured I'd say hullo, even though we didn't speak that much to begin with.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom