Recent content by The King of Nidos

1. T

I have returned!

It is nice to meet you as well Kouzan.
  2. T

I have returned!

Hello everyone. I have just come to announce that after such a long time I have decided to return to Bulbagarden. I can not wait to catch up with old members as well as meet new members. I just want to say hello to everyone and I can not wait to get back to posting in the forums! :D
  3. T

Myth about cubone.

Ah I see. That makes much more sense. I guess it is true that you should never trust anything you read on /b/.
  4. T

Myth about cubone.

I was on the internet minding my own business when all of the sudden I stumbled across a myth about Cubone being Kangaskhan's child and that it actually wears Kanghaskans skull. It then goes on to say that Marowak was actually going to evolve into Kanghaskan but that they took it out of the...
  5. T

Edit the post above you

Come on man I'm sure you're not that wimpy.
  6. T

Edit the post above you

Hey no need to hate here =p
  7. T

Corrupt a Wish

Granted its empty I wish that every time I had to pay for something I had the exact amount of change in my pocket needed to buy it.
  8. T

The Generation V Speculation Thread

Like if a Pokemon naturally decayed things near it, so it lived in a barren wasteland waiting for some trainer to come by and help it tame it's "power".
  9. T

Post your current CTRL+V's!

If I have a link in my ctrl+v would I still get infracted for posting it here?
  10. T

Are there any Pokemon you really hate?

I hate Jynx. I mean I don't know why but every time I even look at one I get chills up my spine. When I hear it's cry I want to cry. I mean I can stand smoochum a little bit better but I absolutely hate Jynx. I even dislike fighting Loreili because she owns one. I mean that pokemon just gives me...
  11. T

The Generation V Speculation Thread

If there were to be a Gen V I would like the 1 friend 1 rival thing to continue. However I would think if would be cool it one person started out as a close friend and the other started out as a total jerk and I mean more of a jerk than Silver could ever hope to be. However your friend ends up...
  12. T

Rate the Profile of the User Above

7/10 It's good but it could use some color.
  13. T

Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus distribution dates: Event to take place in Toy

Re: Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus distribution dates: Event to take place in Awesome I live near a Toys R Us. I have gotten a Darkrai from there and a Dragonite so I'm pretty sure that my Arceus will be waiting for me as well. As for Shaymin....my Pearl crashed in that time so don't ask...
  14. T

It's a boy or is it a girl?

Nope I'm 100% male. Umm I'm guessing guy
  15. T

Try Writing Your Username Using Your Elbows!!

thne kkkooollol;l;l;;llllolloopoikimnggggjjgjkcccf oolkjfgvfd mn kkikfdoolds I look like I'm being a troll lol
Back
Top Bottom