Recent content by The Knights of Wario Land

1. T

The Pokémon Company Lays Down The Law On Cheaters

If you get DQ'd in a tournament for hack check most likely you really didn't check hard enough or did your research, because with websites like Pokecheck you can now do a full analysis if a certain Pokemon of yours/someones' is legal.
  2. T

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkskovfZjEs Enough said.
  3. T

Theorymonning: What if this Pokemon had...?

What if Escavalier got Drill Run I mean Claydol freaking gets it, why not Escavalier.
  4. T

Battle Center Discussion #6 - Garchomp

It's interesting that I'm actually writing an article for Garchomp as of now.
  5. T

Moves you think a Pokemon should have.

Give Metagross Fire Punch, so it can actually DO something to Scizor.
  6. T

Am I the only one around here who...

Any respectable player should plan out their EV spreads and teams, but a whole lot of testing is required before you even think about going out into the field of battle. For example, putting a Scizor on your team is good in theory, but you could end up that another member of your team already...
  7. T

What trivial thing in the Pokémon games drives you crazy?

How Will-o-Wisp and Dragon Rush have the same accuracy, but the latter ALWAYS misses.
  8. T

Legendary Pokemon you've caught without Master Balls

Hmm, let's see... -Crystal Suicune in a Great Ball -Kyogre in a Nest Ball -Registeel in a Poke Ball -Uxie and Azelf in Poke Balls -HGSS Suicune in a Poke Ball -Kyurem in a Quick Ball
  9. T

Community Battle Videos

This thread has a severe lack of Doubles matches. So yes, this was a battle I had at the Autumn Friendly two weeks ago, probably one of the closest matches I've ever had. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=975yKVVEJQs&feature=plcp
  10. T

Does Gender Matter?

I actually do cherish Pokemon that are very rare to be female, such as Eevee and the starters. Other than that, who gives a crap.
  11. T

If you worked for GF...

Add a way to see EVs and IVs better and to explain them well in-game. Seriously, a vague "Its potential is outstanding!" doesn't help at all.
  12. T

I've been improving, I think

Hello, everyone, it's The Knights of Wario Land, or just TKOWL for short. I don't visit this site very often as I am usually on Smogon a bit more. One of my main hobbies and passions is art, as I plan on attending an art college in the future and going into that career field. I used to be...
  13. T

VGC 2012 RMT

That's why I have Metagross. Just because three of my mons are weak to Ice, there is nothing besides Scarfed Abomasnow's Blizzard that gives me trouble, and Metagross and Rotom will sponge it anyways. Grass also really isn't a common attacking type, and even so, nothing that isn't Gemed will...
  14. T

VGC 2012 RMT

Dude, Walrein can't honestly do jack squat to my team. In fact, he can't do jack squat to my team. -- And to answer the question about the shinies, I get all of my Pokemon RNG'd, so having them shiny is nothing special.
  15. T

Do you think the Pokémon franchise has become unpredictable?

Well, as someone who thought Gen 4 was a bit on the unoriginal side (nothing really stood out for me at all, it really just felt the same as Gen 3), I absolutely adore GF being unpredictable. Like, how through all of the confusion of BW2's radical changes, we all seemingly forgot to even...
Back
Top Bottom