T
Local time
7:10 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I trained a Vanilluxe once and it was good Man I was trying to have one so I Could be Ghestis's Impossible to Beat Hydriegon that was like Impossible for me to Beat and it sort of Worked Man before it fell to his Boffulant I think.
    I Have told 3 People about a Video that is the Top 10 Worst Pokemon and all 3 have liked it a lot and WOULD U Want to possibly Watch it sometime Man. All U have to do is go on YouTube and Type in Top 10 Worst Pokemon, then it will show a Stunfisk in the Background and it will also show a Guy in Ash's Original Clothes and then Click on it and U will be able to Watch it and U Might Laugh your Pants off maybe and let Me know if U like it at all Ok Man.
    Yeah I guessed that. But Darth Vader needs to be in every tournament because of his awesomeness. I liked the part in my tournament where Electivire battled Lucario.
    Yo Icy, the tournament I promised long ago is finally here (in the Haxorus club to be precise). I know I took too long, I kept delaying it. I'm sorry :) it has a different formula than last time, you'll either hate it or love it. It'll take some time to fill it in, but take your time :)

I'll also fill in your Ice tournament, promised that too, didn't I?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom