Recent content by The Kreaminator

1. T

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Current FUUUUUUUUU moment: I restarted white 2 so I can play it again. Beat the champion. Game crashes. Before the credits. Last time saved. Beginning of the game. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! I forgot to save every time something important happened too so I think I should start...
  2. T

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

Vanilluxe- Vanilluxe777- 06/08/13
  3. T

Do you like Cilan/Dent's role in BW?

I think Cilan is better than Brock as I find his cooking skills better and he has some good Pokemon in his roster but I have to say this COOKING SKILLS: Cilan. POKEMON: Brock.
  4. T

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

My FUUUUUUUUUUU was when I was battling Ghetsis in white 2 and every move he made with his Hydreigon resulted in a crit and my Samurott lived a hit and Hydreigon killed himself but he still had Drapion and my Samurott was a low HP and I used Surf and it's health goes down...... And........ 1...
  5. T

What do you do with your starter?

That's what I do but once I get other Pokemon I also overtrain them but the starter is at the highest level all the time.
  6. T

Well they specialize in water/fire types so that's why I said that. Aqua uses Carvanha and Sharpedo and Magma uses Numel and Camerupt. And Cipher use shadow Pokemon yeah but sometimes the shadow Pokemon can be poison/dark but they do specialize in those shadow Pokemon that you can capture. I...
  7. T

Yeah all of them besides Aqua/Magma...... I forgot about Team Rocket but in he anime they all use poison types besides James and his freaking Cacnea and Carnivine.....
  8. T

Yeah I know it's defensive and I also beat the crap out of Marshall's Pokemon by setting up against troh. I'm just saying that Team Plasma has like all poison types so serperior can't do much.
  9. T

Well, I used a Serperior in White and White2 but it SUCKS and it just NEVER pulled it off. I tried using it as a dual screener with light clay and I just set up one then die. Then I try an offensive set and STILL NEVER WORKS. In my opinion Serperior is worse than Meganium. First Pokemon? For...
  10. T

What's the best thing you've found in a Hidden Grotto?

A gligar with immunity and now I have a gliscor with poison heal.
  11. T

I always keep my starter unless it's completely useless ( Serperior.....) and it's always 10 levels higher than my other Pokes.
  12. T

Hello!

Hello everyone!
  13. T

Hello!

I am new here (I just joined) but I always go on Bulbapedia do get some Pokemon facts. Ive been playing Pokemon since D/P came out and Bulbapedia has been my main source of information and like I said I am new here so I am not familiar with this place.
  14. T

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation Fennekken but I might change my mind when the types and movesets and evolution comes out.
  15. T

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread I want to add a Blissey on my team because it would be a special defensive wall but all my Pokemon are good so I don't know which one to replace or just not replace at all. This is my White 2 team. My team Samurott@Wave Inscense Ability: Torrent -Waterfall -...
Back
Top Bottom