• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
12:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Its a hilarious video. But the best of all is Owls. I dont know the words, but it makes me lol. Here is the first line...

Oowls. Everyone is fond of Ooowls, except for mice and shrews, and Simon Cowels...
    Nope and nope. I have wii and ds and ps2, thats it.

Whaaat is the number one reson, for a day off work in Australiaaaaw? Well let me tell you-
    POSSUM ATTACK POSSUM ATTACK.

Its a possum attack!
    I got a bag full of crabs here! IIII'm, gonna put em in my mouth. I'm gonna run around on market day, and everyone will say, that guys got a mouth fulla crabs! Bippity boppity bappity boo, bappity bobbity babity boo, bobiddy bobbisyy oh!
    Duuugongs, Duuugongs, theyre the cow of the sea-ee-EE! Dugongs, dugongs, also known as the manitee. They dont have wings (that would be silly) they don't live in trees (that would also be silly) compared to dolphins (theyre closely related) and they are ugly. SO VERY UGLY. Dugoongs, dugooongs, theyre the cows of the sea-ee-ee! Dugongs, dugongs, also known as the manatee.
    Narwhals Narwhals swimming in the ocean, causing a comotion cause they are so awesome, Narwhals Narwhals, swimming in the ocean, really big and pretty white they beat a Polar Bear in a fight. Like an underwater Unicorn theyve got a kickass facial horn theyre the Jedi of the sea 9They stop THE KRAKKEN EATIN' YE!)

NARWHALS, WE ARE NARWHALS. NARWHALS, (just don't let them touch your balls)
    NARWHALS, WE ARE NARWAHLS. NARWHALS, INVENTORS OF THE SHEESH KEBAB!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaachoo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom