• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by The Magneton

1. T

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

I played Pokemon Emerald, My mono grass team beat Flannery after 10 retries. Thank you critical-hits!
  2. T

TheKILLERMareep and Mr. Slowpoke's Sprite Shop!

Yep, sure. I'll get alll of them done ASAP.
  3. T

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

Raichu, use BRICK BREAK!
  4. T

The Official Claim-A-Character Thread!

I claim Professor Oak! Professor Oak-The Magneton-15/2/11
  5. T

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. This is my Emerald team. I'm at Fortree City, I hate being overleveled! Blaziken/KFC Lv37. Bashful Nature HP - 119, ATK - 106, DEF - 61, SP.A - 94, SP.D - 67, SPE - 75 Double Kick, Aerial Ace, Blaze Kick, Flamethrower SHINY Crobat/Shineh...
  6. T

Animals, Plants and other Things not already used for Pokémon

Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon A griffin pokemon. That would probably legendary.
  7. T

Contest Pure Ghost-type Showdown!

Cofagrigus FTW! My fav 5th gen pokemon.
  8. T

POKEMON R/S/E POSSIBLE REMAKES?

So I was playing pokemon and I noticed some things that could give us a hint that there might be 3rd gen REMAKES!! 1. BUILDINGS - In HGSS, the roof of the tunnel that connects two routes and cities, there is a rather familiar looking roof. What I mean is that it looks exactly like an...
  9. T

What did you dream of last night?

What was Cynthia wearing?
  10. T

Rate the Signature Above You

9/10, who made the picture?
  11. T

Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

I was battling the Snorlax that blocks Diglett Cave. So there I was, 1 PP left on my Typhlosion. I had one pokeball, it was a Quickball. It was at least 25 turns. Snorlax had about 1/3 HP. So I chucked my Quickball, knowing that it wouldn't catch the damn thing. Shakes once, Shakes twice...
  12. T

What was your first eeveelution?

I forgot to get the Eevee in Platinum, so I got a a hcked Umbreon. Shiny Umbreon is smexy!!
  13. T

Contest Who's your favorite Rival?

Barry, I will never forget the "Barry Dance" in Platinum.
  14. T

Hair color?

Brown, the most unoriginal hair colour EVAR!
  15. T

TheKILLERMareep and Mr. Slowpoke's Sprite Shop!

Sorry, but who's the Subway Master Nodori?