• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by The Master

1. T

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Canadian Chat Thread, eh Vol 5 Only South Park's canadians....except Terrance, Phillip and Ike
  2. T

Re: The Bulbagarden Canadian Chat Thread, eh Vol 5 the only thing I know about Canada is that it's the land of farts, thank South Park for that XD
  3. T

Re: The Bulbagarden Canadian Chat Thread, eh Vol 5 really guys? really? I just get back to this forum and first thing I see is Canada?
  4. T

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Do you think Ash and May will ever meet again? I think it will only be when the remakes are annouce because I don't see why the producers would want to put May back in, right now it's very much nonexisten :( And I guess...we are in hiatus mode because we don't post around here anymore :(...
  5. T

*Tardis materializes* Well, back to business *get's out and see a empty thread* Well....let's get this thread revive. If May were to appear in the X and Y series, what would she be doing in Kalos? This has bug me a bit, considering no contest are held in Kalos then it's a wierd option tbh...
  6. T

oh dear is right, my friend, oh dear is right, tbh I can imaging that, would be sweet....but creepy at the same time, I love it
  7. T

What tropes best fit Advanceshipping, and why? yep, everyone that has been mention, and there are more in the hints.... to be more specific the Cheklovs hints Cheklov's Gun: that would be the Terracota ribbon considering what happen in the Wallace cup Cheklovs's Boomerang: the Teddiursa statue...
  8. T

Misty and Brock?

first I'll get this out of the way....PALY YOU'RE ON HERE TOO!? YAY :D anyway, I don't think Misty nor Brock will return, Misty doesn't have a good reason to do it and Brock just return in a special
  9. T

Review XY003: Keromatsu VS Yayakoma! Aerial Battle Maneuvers!!

I like that the anime are not using actual moves and they even use some of their actual lore to it, though it says that it uses it to reduce damage I like how he use it on offense more, bu anyway, I just watch it combine with the first two episodes, and this will most likely be my favorite...
  10. T

pokemon ashs quillava vs ashs infernape vs mays blaziken vs biancas emboar

I can only say that Quilava would NOT win, blaziken and infernape are uber strong and blaze just keeps it up, blaziken may be weaker considering that he tied with a grass type at the end of the Advance Generation, then again Sceptile IS Ash's pokemon, and Blaziken has a Mega evolution so he...
  11. T

ya know I been thinking, Ash is getting more romance related (even if he is dense as shit), and halloween is coming up so..... What pairings should they crossdress as in halloween (sorry for bad topic)
  12. T

What would be the theme of May and Ash's wedding? .....I would have to say either water/manaphy considering movie nine or go for anikasnow's answer because of the whole movie 8 and what he said, it would see cute that the image of ash and may in their princess and aura guardian costumes would be...
  13. T

which are destroy thanks to the dub....good job 'merica, anyway, I always wish that the wish was that they would be together, but sadly she didn't got the last day and hasn't succeded, just hope she goes to Kalos and stop SatoSere before it's to late or before I jump the ship
  14. T

*wild Aloasa reapears* Good to be back after that long XD If Ash and May were real people, do you think they would be more or less compatible than how we make them out to be? Considering today life style......what they have done in the anime (meating each others families) and there...
  15. T

Which X & Y girl are you going to ship Ash with?

that doesn't mean that I'll stop shipping them....
Back
Top Bottom