T
Local time
11:01 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you want to make a Mad Libs game you can. I don't think it warrants a whole new subforum though.
    As for Photography, we have this.

Thanks! That picture is too funny. xD Though I'm thinking of changing it again because the size.
    Basketball was ok from what I remember, but nothing too stellar. In "Passion of the Jew" Matt and Trey rip on themselves when Stan and Kenny are going to get their $18 back from Mel Gibson because they didn't like The Passion of the Christ Stan says "This is just like when we got our money back for Basketball." Nice little jab. xD
    I'm aware of Cannibal! The Musical and a few of the duos' other earlier works, but the only one I've actually seen was Basketball, and that was years ago. xD I hear The Book of Mormon is pretty good, wouldn't mind seeing that.
    Ooo, a fellow SP fan. :D So you know of some of the locations they mention right off the bat then huh?
    And thank ya. This is like my third time using it, but I really like, so I brought it back again. (Also because I can't think of what else to put there atm) xD
    That is a good question.

Actually, no. Once you light it you can just hold down the button, not the wheel which heats up and you'll be fine. It has the same burning chance as a regular untampered lighter to be honest.
    Yep, he was actually talking about it a lot today.

I think he is going to be really happy since I kind of packed him a value bag of several firecrackers and included one of my specialty lighters that I personally modified.
    Yeah, it is one of the few games I enjoy these days.

Anyways I'm going to my gramps tomorrow.

He likes this one firecracker that is technically illegal these days but I got a couple of them left so I'm going to give it to him for New Year's Eve.
    Yep, yep.

It has eaten endless hours of my free time.

Anyways my avatar is Ulfric Stormcloak, he is the leader of a rebellion in the game.

Here is a little profile of him : Click this.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom