T
Local time
11:41 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 7th grade math was just tedious to me. I should have slacked off more since it wouldn't have affected my graduation or high school grades at all XD

Oh, I read the Osyssey in the 9th grade, I quite liked it ^^
    Ew...Chemistry. My old teacher was a religious zealot and stopped teaching in the middle of the year to obtain priesthood...after he showed us a video on creationism >_>
    The guy was a creep. He said that he'd give us extra credit if we gave him our myspaces o_O

The one I have right now is incompetent and I know I'll fail the exam at the end of the year XD
    Aw, thanks! I like Dolly's voice a lot, so I'm flattered~

I remember in 7th grade, our math teacher assigned us a book with over 200 problems to do over the break. All the work had to be shown...for 7th grade math? Really? She was crazy XD

I think the only things I have to do now is write some stupid essay on Huck Finn and study for a math test. Hopefully, I won't fail this time XD
    lol food is important too! XD

Nono, that's quite smart! it's exactly what I always do
    Teachers should not be assigning work over the break anyways. They're so inhumane :(
    I uploaded it to the board already XD

Oh, I'm in Thanksgiving break now! I always think that I have a lot of free time, but I end up sleeping through half of it XD
    I decided to go with MJ...and McCartney. My voice may not be the best for the genre, but it was pretty fun XP

Hey, since you sing, do you have any recordings of yourself? I'd love to hear them :-D
    Wait, that's like...80% of all the songs today! XD

Medleys mean more work, and I am a lazy panda. It'll probably be something slow and cheesy, or fast and...boppy. Do you have any favorites?
    (Well, when I whine I sound whiny...which is often XD)

Yeah, I think that it's loads of fun! But I do have a hard time choosing the song appropriate for the themes. 80's/90's is really broad...I have a million things to choose from XD
    Oh wow, are you being serious? Thank you! I honestly thought I sounded horrid in that cover. I wish I had a lower singing voice (Or a lower voice in general so I don't sound so whiny and childish XD)

And don't worry about it! I don't mind random VMs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom