• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
8:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahh group projects are terrible, but I'm still glad my presentations are group presentations for the most part, easier when I have another person to help me do the talking D:
    (1 month later reply...)

I just hate this semester since I have so many presentations, omg. ;_;
    Yeah. But I guess the answer will not be amongst the ranks of our masters.

Publishing? Nah. I think I have a way to go before I reach that higher ground.

Traveling seems fun even though it consists of work. Lots of work. I still would like to go to Guam some day.
    Hehe. Choirs. I used to be in one until I got overloaded so I quit. Just don't become one of those people that sacrifices creative vision for money :3

Well I have to admit it is not that difficult FOR ME but I have time on my hands so it balances out.

Yeah I am having a ball with it.

Have you ever considered traveling?
    I feel the same way. I mean, I like writing but I don't want to do it full time. I want to do different things within my life.

while on the topic of writing, I'm doing planning for November [nanowrimo]. as for writing outside of that, I have done something for july-a regular "freshman in high school" thing. right now I am trying to not use my ensemble cast and go for a whole new set of characters.

I am trying to not obsessively catalog every thought about myself. this planning is taking the mind straight to writing though so it works. /rambling
    Ah. Doing things that you love is gratifiying. I'm sure you know that. Maybe in the future I can envision you singing in a large mass choir!

I've been fine for the most part.
    held hostage? dude you better treasure that talent. you want it taken away? hehe

but seriously it's nice that you are doing well and making something of yourself though
    Thank you Puppetmaster.

How's everything folding on your end? Is your singing going places?
    ya well it's sort of impossibru for me to go to a different timezone so you jus gotta deal
    I almost never go on it aha, I use an online IM site to log into Skype D': MSNnnn foreverrrr

and I've been all right, hate this semester though q_q
    Hi you :3 (it's Dento) XD

You totally need to give me your MSN if you have one so we can keep in contact, because I'm on not really here anymore D/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom