T
Local time
3:53 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heeeeeuuuuuu... yeah... I'm really not good enough to post in there. : P In Bulbagarden Idol, it was just for the lulz and most of the songs were lulzy in nature, but my voice... really not great.
    Well, it's most annoying when you get your part totally down... and the other kids ignore you singing the right part, and try to make up their part, and it's just like... Shut up and listen to me sing and do what I do D8<

Mmmm it was hilarious IMO.
    Yeah--but the other alto's didn't. I dunno why... but most people lose their ability to sing the moment they stop singing the melody =| so, yeah, they all sucked.

Yes XD
    Mmm, that happens... that's how I wound up an alto for seven years -_-'

Well, it was made in the 40's really. The one in 2000 was the anti-Fantasia. It had Noah's Ark on it 0_o
    And that's why you gotta just sit down and do it. Buckle down =P

=) that's cool, it's nice when guys sing... especially tenor/second alto voices, very hot *has a thing for Michael Buble*. Aww, shame--well, it's one of the best things to come from Disney, and I'm surprised there's no controversy over it XD (naked women, celebration of sin, wizards, omai!!)

Night, for real now XD
    Well, keep practicing--like I'm doing, in a likely to fail attempt to make up for the lost years.

Well, what do you play? Also, I keep meaning to ask this, but have you seen Fantasia =3? If not, it's a must for anyone who likes music.

I'm going to bed now--night!
    ^_^ so a lot of chords?

Yes. Music. Choir, theory, band, music history, etc... she can play any instrument you give her, some better than others--her main is piano, then clarinet. She teachers 5th-12th.
    Yeah, but a little patience will get you there =), which is why I look at The Turkish March and say 'That's easy!' It wasn't when I started, but now it seems that way =P

Yeah, my mom is a music teacher =)
    I love playing, once I have a song down. The best thing about piano--as long as you know which key is which note, and as long as you can read music, then you're set. You can play anything you want with a little patience.

XD haha--we only have one piano, but there's always the chance I might get video of my sisters and I singing while my mom plays piano, that or us doing duets with our instruments and our mom.
    Uuuh... started when I was four maybe? But I wasn't consistent with practicing, and I stopped when I was about eight... And I only dinked around with the piano when bored for a long time, then began actually playing the piano again maybe four years ago? I dunno 0_o. How many years actually count though, at this point XD?

Aww, sadness. Well, if I can I'll get some recordings of my mother and my older sister playing the piano as well--they are excellent. That and them singing, or my older sister on her flute.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom