T
Local time
5:46 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• =) well, with a little time I can learn anything. Just, currently, those are the ones I've memorized in the recent year or two XD.

Really? No one playing piano has shown up in there 0_o?
    Well, don't be surprised when you see how suckish I am at piano XD. I pretty much can only play Turkish March, Hungarian Dance, Funicula, and In the Hall of the Mountain King real well.. I can play Fur Elise as well, but I don't count that. For anyone. I seriously will slap anyone who approaches me and says 'I can play the piano!' and plays Fur Elise--I'll give them more credit for playing Mary had a Little Lamb ._.
    Bahahhaa... not until I get a camera that has better quality than the crap mine spews out! Maybe I'll record some piano playing--I can live with my camera making that sound bad, because then it's at least obvious it's the camera -_-' but with singing, hahahaha. No.
    okay... i have been playing wit the settings.... i am trying to figure out the right sensitivity of the mic and the right volume to have the computer on.
    It is.

I'm pretty sure I failed the project, and I just scribbled my work down. But I managed to Tauroscrap my way through the presentation.
    Can do good sir. (`-´)>
    What if he’s not a cat person though? What’ll I do then!?! D: (I’m not sick of the kind that gives me a paycheck~ More congratulations to you Frankie! )
    (It’s towards the beginning of the movie, at the start of the banquet, right before Melody plays Lugia’s song for the first time.)

You’re not helping. >:( When that show first started I always called him “Fish-Face Guy.”
    (My senior English class was sort of like that too. Huzzah to us for taking useful classes! :D )

In all. I pull them out when they’re not in use. (Damn that sounds horrible. xD)
    Depends on whether said bias works in your favor. >.>
    There, there, it’s all over for now. ( ´Д`)ノ(._.)

Yes, that little whore. [IMG] Still wondering what this region’s cross-dressing will be.

I like it better when the legends are left on their own. Teaming up with people for the greater good of the planet is fine, but not being owned by them permanently. (Damn you Brandon. [IMG] ) Because of the second movie, I’ve seen them as keeping the peace and balance of the world. With exceptions of course, like Mewtwo and Deoxys. They’re free to help, but not expected or required to do so.
    still sounds bitchin’~
    Though I’ve never understood that term. People don’t like to be bitched at and it has negative connotations, yet something is good if it’s “bitchin’?” And I’m not helping matters by using it myself. xD[/s]

:)

WE MUST RALLY THE PPLZ! >:O

I hope so too, it would be a great benefit. =)

Really? That’s too funny. XD

I herd things. :258: And they proved true it seems. xD

(That’s why you keep a list of people you still have to VM, like I do. :V )
    Then you are a wimp to the awesome power of ships. :p
    With your new position, along with your normal routine, I don’t think that will be anytime soon. I offer you my sincere congratulations Franklin. =) Because it’s totally all thanks to me for telling you would be good mod material. Oh, and I guess you being an awesome sort of factored in there too. A little. :p

Quit whining and rob a bank already. Youngsters these days have no idea about the value of a dollar. :eek:hdear:

Pretty much, though you have to be able to tell which coupons are valid and such. Unless movie theaters have coupon checking machines already or something.
    Damn, what did she do? o_O

True true. Also true. xD

Get to work on that TPM, start thinking up new words for “love.” :p
    Would you argue that “adore” and “like” are a part of that?
    So. Friggin’. TRUE. (Again, same here. They sound pretty, but no deep connection to them.)

Aw come on, pwetty pwease? :3 You have the ability "Blaze?" :O

Agreed, I would be much better than the one my computer has. It says my UN should be “Kaukauna Mutate,” the nerve! >:/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom