T
Local time
6:37 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, it means I'll come at you while you sleep.

There's an old Stephen Colbert quote about cynicism. It's about to rain here, I can hear the thunder.

Dewott, guy!
    You are also part of a coma-induced dream. Your sister's, to be exact. I represent the bond you two share.

No, the pessimism you have now is justified. It comes with experience.

Can you stab someone with your italics?
    There's nothing to disprove it isn't.

The naive pessimism of youth. <3

Did they send you a PM telling you, or did you just wake up with the italics and a gun?
    You're the one who just brought it up. Hmm...

Ah, sorry. I misremembered, it seems.

I don't know what I was thinking. What are your plans, Mr. Mod? World domination, or simple crowd control? Did they give you any weapons?
    The price we pay for such a long life - years seem like hours to him. It's sad, really.

Didn't you used to have other games before selling them because they consumed so much of your time?

To be honest, I was actually worried that since you and other friends became mods, you would forget about me to be with other people. But that's a thought that's too ridiculous to be true - you're a true friend, you wouldn't do that.
    He was going to ditch everything but Pikachu at some point.

Aww, shucks.

I'm jelly, really. What is your domain now? Anime, or Media Menagerie?
    And his hat.

Yes. I hope people like it, the ending's a little drastic and different from the other parts.

I like Extrasensory more in the games. The enemy gets all wavy.
    He probably forgot about it. he forgot about a lot of things...

3:16 PM EST, and thanks. :0

Yush. How long are you planning to use it, by the way?
    The forst just outside Pallet Town, actually.

Yush. I'll upload the finale tomorrow.

That move got screwed over - we never got to see it enough, and we only saw it near the end of DP.
    Inorite? Pidgeotto got it worst.

I just faced him about half an hour ago.

I love Flame Wheel! It was like my signature move back in Gen II.
    Hey, i was looking at your music videos.... how did you get the quality so clear?! I tried the recorder both on my computer and one of the recommended sites... but it never turns out smooth......
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom