Recent content by The Reverend A_K

1. T

Riolu/Lucario's abilities.

That's pretty accurate, but I'm still going to name my Lucario Anubis and pretend that it's clever :)
  2. T

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

lol, I have ran into two shiny Gravelers and they both exploded on me. I WAS SO PISSED! But I have s hiny Octillery and Nidoking now so fuck that rock bastard XD
  3. T

Do you think shipping is as big now in the fandom as it used to be?

Dude, I think after Misty left without Ash ever doing shit, people kinda got depressed and May and Dawn never lived up to Misty in terms of fan popularity. Also, the manga and anime has lost popularity since pokemon first hit, so shipping seems to have taken a backseat to other discussions...
  4. T

Why is GS considered the best Gen?

I think GS just had the coolest pokemon. After the first and second gen. pokemon just got awful (baring Altaria, of course :p) with so many ubers & evolutions of previous pokemon. (I personally think that RSE had my least favourite pokemon ever, &, once again, baring Altaria).
  5. T

Pseudo-Rant

True, true, but I still use standards and OUs because I know that no matter how much strategy I use, a smeargle isn't going to beat a Tyranitar XD
  6. T

What if Pokemon was real?

I would have super hot sex with a Kirlia
  7. T

Pseudo-Rant

I am seriously getting tired of people who complain about my teams often being over-used and standard, having at least two or three base 600s. But, the reason I do this is because I like competing in OU, not UU or NU. And, in OU, people use base 600s, and I'm not going to blindly run into...
  8. T

Do you want Buneary to evolve?

I doubt they'll evolve it, though. The female protagonists have generally only had pokemon that were cute and unevolved (Misty's Horsea and Psyduck, May's Munchlax & skitty, etc.) and they usualy only would have one powerhouse (Misty's Staryu, May's Combusken, Dawn's Buizel) that was still...
  9. T

Possible inspiration for Paras/Parasect

Awesome video. Ive always like Parasect (as a pokemon, not a battler) and I knew there had to be some relation to a species other than just a mushroom. NINTENDO'S MOAR CLEVER ThAN THAT!!
  10. T

Do you want Buneary to evolve?

idk, I've never really thought of the Buneary ♥ Pikachu thing as anything other than material for a filler later on, and I think they may evolve to give Dawn another powerhouse along with her buizel. And yes, Lopunny is damn ugly, it's eyebrows seem out of place on an obviously feminine pokemon xp
  11. T

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

Thank you so much for this, it's pretty complicated but it does work. I have picked up on the process you have to go through and the number of steps you must go between patches, but now I've got chains of over thirty.
  12. T

Why the explosion?

Yes, I'm not arguing the quality of the articles, I'm just saying this because several people have been commenting on the sudden surge
  13. T

Pachirisu's..gender

I, personally, think it's male. But it's true that there is no real reason to debate this. What we should really be thinking about is pikachu's gender. We could be seeing some naughty girl-on-girl with Buneary here shortly ;)
  14. T

Why the explosion?

Yes, I do believe that the reason for the sudden surge in article creation on bulbapedia is due largely to wikiped condensing all of its pokemon articles down despite attempts to keep them seperate pages, and all users fed up with that have made their way here. Also, it ma ybe due to the...
Back
Top Bottom