T
Local time
3:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Of course!!! Sorry i've been busy with college, this is my last semester. Plus I've been sick since yesterday. :(
    The good news: I have your squirtles! Three males and two females to choose from, I'll look up their natures in a bit. The bad news: my housemates messed with my internet again and I can no longer use it with my DS. I'm trying to find another source of internet/ a way around it, I'll let you know when I do :(
    Yeah, sorry, have been busy. Water spout is an egg move of octillery, not a tutor move, so I'd need a male wailmer/ wailord that knows water spout and female remoraid/ octillery, then a I'd have to breed a male remoraid with water spout, to breed with a female squirtle. Of that chain I already have a female remoraid, and I do have a wailord but it doesn't know water spoout (I don't know why, the previous owner was obviously a bit weird).

So I need from you: A wailmer/ wailord (male) with water spout OR a heart scale for my own wailord to relearn it, AND a female squirtle. Then I can breed you a squirtle with water spout :)
    I'm guessing you meant lonely male and modest female, since I don't have a modest male... also have your egg, ready to trade now :)
    The male and female are available now, check my thread for the natures and let me know which one you want. I forgot about the egg ¬_¬ I'll breed you one quickly now
    Hey, I noticed that you are incorrectly using your banner. You may want to refer to my thread "How to Use Banners" in the Artisans Gallery.
    Am hatching bulbasaur with power whip and ingrain! :D Only males so far, but that's to be expected. Will make a thread offering them, but you get first dibs cos you requested them :)
    Still training lickitung, had a few personal problems which delayed me a bit. Will get it done as soon as i can
    I'm training up my licklicky father to learn power whip, then it'll be a simple case of breeding him with my female bulbasaur :)
    Heh, I can, but I need to train something up to learn to learn power whip in the first place :p I'll let you know when it's done :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom