T
Local time
5:00 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh hey there! I'm from Barbados. Not many people play Pokemon around here either. I've never played DP though, because I have no DS.
    well the most important thing about the trophy garden is go into it knowing that it will take a while to get a chain going let alone to forty. i usually go for the non sparkly patches just cuz they shake a little longer. as to where to stand, my personal way is to stand where at least in one direction ill have 5 patches. this way a 4-7 or 4-6 patch are accesible.
    the most important is to keep trying. back when i was chaining eevee i had 2 chains broken at thirty nine. but eventually i got to forty and 13 shiny eevees look pretty nice
    Okay, I'll work on it once I get a spare moment, and I'll let you know when its ready so we can trade!
    Sure, that sounds great. I can get you any starter, except for Bulbasaur and Treeko at the moment. I know you said you wanted all of them, but it may be better (for you anyway) for us to just do one trade, the starter for Phione. To be honest, school has been absolutely insane and I just haven't been able to have much free time for anything. So us co-ordinating a larger trade may take a really long time since I just don't know when I'm going to be free (I've been doing that with someone else, and we've been trying to find the time for a couple weeks now!!!).

Here's my fc: 5241-0815-9021
    And put whatever you see fit for the name.

As for a good time, whenever the both of us are online at the same time is best. I'll look for you whenever I sign on and keep the Pokemon ready once you tell me which one you want.
    Cool, of course we can be friends. :) I'm not too savvy with this forum friend bulletin thing, but I'll always reply to any visitor messages I get. I'm glad that I could be of help, and thank you too for posting in the shiny thread... I love reading about everyone else's experiences!
    I'd offer suggestion, but I have no experience with Ranger. I've never played it. :/

As for trading eggs, it's just like trading Pokemon. No difference whatsoever. Just make sure that, if you have more than one egg in your party at the time, you select the right one to send over lol.
    i dont mind, i have access to all of those, but whatever you wana trade, i currently have over 40 charmanders lol
    No Black Sludge as of yet, although honestly I haven't gotten a chance to look. I've been doing a lot of breeding for my Poison type team, and school just started today again for me, so all in due time I guess lol.

Well I have all of the starters (except for Bulbasaur and Treeko, but that's just a matter of getting around to importing them from my other versions; I do have them), so if you'd like to trade for one or more of those, I'm definately interested in one of those Phione eggs and extra held items.
    Yeah sure. Let me know what Pokemon you're looking for and I'd be glad to trade if I have it.

And thanks for the tip for finding Black Sludge. I did that to get Lucky Eggs from Chansey, but it didn't occur to me to use it for other items too. Hm.
    well, what do you have to offer? im not picky since i breed lots of starters for the GTS, though right now im hatching eggs from fully evolved pkmn that i migrated from my gen 3 games. ^_^ yay trading xD

-ligerz785
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom