Recent content by The Shining

1. T

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Hey everybody! It has been a veeery looong while. And "Hi" to the newer chainers on the forum. It's great to be hearing all the success stories (and yes even the failed attempts). At east u guys have been trying. I have been off the shiny wagon for a couple...
  2. T

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Ok, so I have been trying to get back on the shiny pokemon bandwagon but my creature of choice seems to be mocking my every attempt. I have been using the dongle method to chain elekid (I really want a shiny electivire) and I have not been able to crack 12...
  3. T

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Ok, everyone is making me feel so lazy for not working to catch a shiny for a while. I have not even tried to chain in such a long time (even though school has been out since May). Let's just say I got caught up in eBay's web of bidding and buying all things...
  4. T

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Quote by Dukeburger *If you have at least one random encounter shiny on your save file (can't be chained or hatched), and you check the exact IVs (I do this with lv. 100 battles), you can put them in this calculator...
  5. T

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Hi everyone. Oh my! It has been another long spell since I have posted. The most chaining that I have done in the 2 months I have been 'silent' has been on the elusive Elekid in Diamond (I pre-ordered Platinum but that was the last time I was on vacation in...
  6. T

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Well I found time a few days ago to chain. I was using the dongle method as I was chaining for elekid. I was being extra cautious and it took me three days to get up to 36 (hey I had free time only after 12 at night). My gut instinct was to sleep and begin...
  7. T

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar It is so awesome to see so many of the people who were so helpful in helping me chain back on again (did I say how much we missed you Totoro? and where in the world are Shuko, Kasumi and Niele?) It is also great to see so many 'fresh' gamers throwing their...
  8. T

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Ok, so there I was going about and minding my own business. I am playing Emerald just to get the legendaries to add to my Diamond game (I wanna reset for good natures and possibly shinies). Yeah so I was just trying to race through the grass on route 120...
  9. T

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Wow it has been another long absence. University started back on the 12th so I have no time cause those lecturers have come out this semester with a vengeance. Edo-kun, do not worry yourself too much about the houndoom, it is cool. Whenever you get it done...
  10. T

I haven't caught a shiny since I have been on vacation (imagine that! not even a shiny BIDOOF!). I guess I just have not been able to concentrate on the task. It's nice to see everyone else's acheivements. And kudos to Sethrosedawn on the shiny kabuto. Definitely one in a million! Welcome back...
  11. T

Jeez it's about time that this thread picked up again. I just got the firered, leafgreen, emerald, ruby, and sapphire so that I can palpark the pokemon I don't have and also chain ones like elekid and magby. About this whole thing with not being able to transfer G/S/C pokes; can't u just trade...
  12. T

Trade Coordination Thread

I am trying to get a modest houndour with flash fire and a naive tangela with chlorophyll. If anyone can get those for me please PM me with offers. I can make it a worthwhile trade.
  13. T

Trying to chain of late has been a drag. I just don't seem to have the zeal or the patience right now. I am trying to chain bidoof and starly just to get back in practice. Is there anyone else who feels this way right now? Good luck to the die-hard chainers who kept up with it for the past few...
  14. T

Pokemon That Creep You Out?

For me it is definitely Bannette. I have one and it so creeped me out that I called Chucky. I mean, what is that appendage hanging at the side of it's mouth? Another one is Croagunk and Toxicroak from the anime. The episode where team Galactic was after the meteors in Veilstone and Brock's...
  15. T

I have been gone so long. University is tough so no time for chaining at lest until finals are over. I think that is why so many of us are not writing up on this page. I hope that when I start back that I get beldum as my swarm. I've been hankering for a really good shiny one.
Back
Top Bottom