Recent content by The Shiny Gengar

1. T

and Gen V: Offering Shinies, Events, and Gen V RNG breeding service(Updated 6/28/13)

Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events Alright cool, when's a good time for you to trade?
  2. T

and Gen V: Offering Shinies, Events, and Gen V RNG breeding service(Updated 6/28/13)

Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events That Shiny Larvitar caught my eye (although I can only trade through Gen 5 games) I can offer shiny Haxorus (lvl. 60 Rash), Gible (lvl. 1 Jolly), Dragonite (lvl. 57 Mild), Druddigon (lvl 32 Serious), Porygon-Z (lvl. 100 Modest), or Caterpie (lvl. 1...
  3. T

LF specific shiny >.<

I know you say you don't have many shinies in line atm, but what do you have in the shiny department?
  4. T

LF Event Pokemon. (Ended, please delete.)

Re: LF Event Pokemon, Keldeo and Meloetta Well, idk if you're looking for two Keldeos, but if you do wanna trade with me, I'd happily trade the Beldum for a Keldeo. You can PM me if you're interested, I should be here the reset of the day.
  5. T

LF Event Pokemon. (Ended, please delete.)

Re: LF Event Pokemon, Keldeo and Meloetta I have a Keldeo for you, what's the nature of the Shiny Beldum?
  6. T

Holy Kyurem Icicles Giveaway!

I'll take the ★ Kyurem Lv75 UT Hasty | Pressure 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 Glaciate | Dragon Pulse | Imprison | Endeavor My Black 2 FC is 1808-0013-0052 and I'm available at almost anytime during the day today. Just shoot me a PM when your ready. I'll try to stay on and be looking for it.
  7. T

Looking for Shiny Charmander also Imposter ditto

Well, I have a Shiny Charizard that I got through trade, so I can't guarantee it's legit, plus it's not a Charmander. But if you are still interested despite that, I'm interested in either the Shiny Lugia or Larvitar.
  8. T

Advanceshipping General Discussion

If Ash and May could be the protagonist of any videogame what would it be and who would they be? Legend of Zelda would be pretty sweet Lol, what about Kirby? xD I mean... they eat a lot...
  9. T

what type(s) will you give to Ash and May that represent AdvanceShipping? Maybe grass type because they both have pokemon in the Bulbasaur family? I mean, they have Squirtles too, but water type seems more Pokeshippish Grass probably comes to mind first because of fanart
  10. T

What would be the perfect April Fool's Joke for/as an Advanceshipper? Have some announcement that ContestShipping was going canon in the anime. We'd all die a little on the inside. xD
  11. T

Need: Jirachi & Regice

yep, I'll be waiting in the trade station in just a sec :D EDIT: Awesome, thanks for the trade :D
  12. T

Sweet, that's what I'm looking for. Regice for Shiny Golett?
  13. T

I have a Regice. What's the shiny Golett's ability?
  14. T

What would Ash and May do together for Easter? They'd probably paint eggs and then like... start throwing them at each other... I kinda wanna do a drabble on that now... xD
Back
Top Bottom