Recent content by The Traders Corner

1. T

Shiny Charmanders

Sorry about that its been a while since I've been on and still haven't learned everything. Yeah you can have one and no I did not name it.
  2. T

Shiny Charmanders

No, I don't have another ds or Black/White.
  3. T

Shiny Charmanders

I finally got my shiny charmander and I want to spread the joy to other shiny collectors. I will be keeping the original to my self and will be offering clones of my original, these clones were cloned using the GTS glitch in Pokemon P/D/Pt. Hope you guys don't mind that they are clones, I don't...
  4. T

Shiny pokemon that I don't need anymore in Soul Silver

Re: Shiny pokemon that I don't need anymore PM me when you are ready, use my SS FC.
  5. T

Re: Shiny pokemon that I don't need anymore All I really have left is: Pidgey x1 Onix + metal coat x1 Drowzee x1 and a Ditto x1
  6. T

Re: Shiny pokemon that I don't need anymore Still got one Vulpix. (Not anymore sorry guys, first come first served.)
  7. T

Re: Shiny pokemon that I don't need anymore Sure, send me a vm or pm when you are ready, and which FC do I use.
  8. T

Re: Shiny pokemon that I don't need anymore I would like any pokemon. Sure, its the same lvl as when I caught it, I have a thing where I don't like using shiny pokemon for battles. Of course Yes, I don't care what you trade me. Sure, anything that wasn't mentioned before your post.
  9. T

Re: Shiny pokemon that I don't need anymore Can only have one shiny for now, if I have left overs you can have them. You can have anyone you want.
  10. T

Charmanders have to go!!!

I think you can, we can try when you are ready to trade.
  11. T

These pokemon were caught in my SS game. They include: Vulpix x0 Teddiursa x0 Delibird x0 Skarmory x0 Pidgey x0 Onix with metal coat attached x0 Ditto (Caught it today(July 19) around noon, my lucky day, but I'll stick with my Japanese Ditto.) x0 Drowzee (Caught it today(July 19) around dusk...
  12. T

K, use my SS FC under about me section. See you at 5 or later.
  13. T

Bug + Flying Pokemon can't fly!

I say that all legendaries that are flying in the movies should learn fly like Dialga.
  14. T

When will you be available to make the trade.
  15. T

Free Charmander Giveaway

Yes and yes, when will you be available to make the trade.
Back
Top Bottom