T
Local time
4:46 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Specific type? I don't think ya quite get the boot mentality xD Shoes are a product of individualism, damn it to hell all advice, pick any type of boot that appeals to you the most whether it is the most comfortable or stylish.

Telling ya what type of boot to get would ruin the point of it.

Huh, a whole lot of people on this website are homeschooled. I've been public schooled my whole life so its kinda interestin hearing bout ya guys ya know? The other side of the fence I spose.
    Yeah, Ostrich boots are actually meant for dancing and they are the ones I got recently. They ain't that hard and what do you mean wear properly? Just put em on and ya are wearing them 'properly'. I believe every man needs a good ole pair of boots and just try them out once in their life.

Home schooled?
    Well, ya don't really realize how much ya use your ankle when ya are walking and if ya got traditional style boots, it limits your ankle movement. Also, if you get Ostrich boots (I don't recommend that to somebody new to boots) you have to learn how to walk with slippery soles. But I'm used to different styles of shoes, I wear flat soles (Like Vans) and I skateboard occasionally, I run in tennis shoes, and I already had experience wearing combat boots when I was in a punk rock phase. So changing shoes ain't new to me

So your school is tiny?
    That's pretty reasonable, sounds like a good deal :p

Yeah, it takes your foot a while to adjust and it also takes ya a while to learn how to walk with em. It ain't too hard but don't expect it too be comfy from the start xD

Damn, how small is ya school?
    Ya, I used to be really insecure bout that stuff so I would try to dress differently from everyone else xD Not necessarily emo or scene faggotry but more gangster esque style.

Or just look up boot stores in ya area and judge for yourself ya know? Though I have to warn ya, boots won't be comfortable at first. It'll take a while for ya feet to feel comfy in them.

You don't have a school band/school newspaper club?
    Eh, sometimes it doesn't seem that cool when ya are surrounded by it.

Is there a Cavanders in your area?

Why not? I mean, they are both pretty good if ya are serious in pursuing stuff like that as a career.
    Yeah, especially since I never really dressed Southern till lately. Now I have nice button down shirts and cowboy boots xD What can I say, maybe the South has finally broke me.

Ya can probably get some good ones at Cavanders (Though they are overpriced like fuck) But for God's sake, don't go to Academy.

You said you want to be a writer/muscician, are you in band/newspaper?
    Yeah, every time I go out of state, people always comment on my Southern accent xD I actually got a really nice pair of cowboy boots lately so I can't wait to wear those out of state as well. The only bad thing is people think all southerners are like that fat bitch 'Honey boo boo'.

Well shoot, that sucks. I've been playing the living hell out of that thing instead of typing out interview questions for a news story I should probably be doing.
    Well shoot, that explains why. I'm from the Deep South boi, my neighbors were probably former KKK members xD

Sounds like a plan

Yeah, and ya find new addictions like Halo 4? Have ya played that game yet? Lemme tell ya, my socially life pretty much died once that disk got in my hands.
    Huh, ya have a rather peculiar way of talkin. Where are ya from to be curious?

No problem, any time. I'm bored out of my mind half the time anyways so feel free to bug me whenever.

Not really, you would be surprised how much free time you have once you stop watching anime xD
    Yep, impossible is a word used by weak people trying to limit everyone else.

Yeah, if ya ever want to buy a guitar, just message me and I'll help ya make your decision and get ya off to a good start. Seriously, anything related to guitar that ya want to know, I'm the man.

Nah, I quit watching it about two years ago. Its a good anime but I couldn't really get into it anymore.
    Nothing easy is ever worth bragging about :p Its the hard shit that you look back in life and you are proud of.

Guitar is a really cool and fun instrument, especially acoustic, since you can play all types of music on it and you aren't limited to a certain genre. I only recommend acoustic because its way easier to transition from an acoustic to an electric than an electric to an acoustic.

Have you finished the series?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom