T
Local time
8:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Or maybe you can splice even NPC's in the video games together! I dunno man, think outside of the box

I play trombone (4 years), guitar (2 years), and Piano (Less than a year). People tell me I'm good but I don't think I could go professional to be honest xD

I see ya avatar is from Bleach, you watch it?
    Like maybe make it where you can splice anime characters together and shit, I don't think anyone has done that yet homez!

Mah niggah! Dude, I used to want to be a musician also! What instrument do you play?

Might of been fun? Nah homez, get on my level! It is the TITS when me and Abba roll up in dat club.

It really depends on who's postin ya know?
    Naw homie, ya gotta branch out and widen your horizons! Gotta explore new frontiers and shit

What do ya plan on doing later on in life to be curious ? I'm either going to be a journalist or pharmacist and hopefully retire to a nice ranch or teashop.

Serious? Dude, my life used to be THAT thread.
    Or it used to be, it was a whole lot cooler in my opinion when it was still called Random Messages.

Nowadays its WAY less random and funny, they are trying more and more to make it like the Conversational thread and bans are more frequent.
    Awesome sauce, only for Pokemon or are you branching out?

The best jobs are the ones that feel like hobbies :p

Most likely, I knew I wasn't THAT swaggtastic

It's a random conversation thread. Imagine when 4chan was still cool, convert it till its suitable for a child's forum, and stick a few butthurt pokefags in it and you got TiG.
    So is it going to the same format except more splices and pokemon? Or are you completely inventing something new?

Seriously, have you considered a career in programming?

Really? I thought I was the only one sometimes xD I used to go to TiG to get over it but now I text and visitor message peeps

Do ya go on TiG?
    Is it going to be more in depth?

I tried learning Java script but I never got the hang of it, glad your faring better than I was at it xD

Man, you ever have that one friend that's always around to chat but when they aren't online, it's like trying to overcome a ciggarete addiction?
    This is a link to the splice site

Whatcha mean, ya gotta know what ya are using. C++ or Java or Python or Ruby or what?
    Wait, I think this is it: Advantage Database Server - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's plenty of transitional tutorials online. ;3

Ehe, sure. Just tell no one...
    This? SAO/NASA ADS: ADS Home Page

Ah. I need to learn up on HTML5. I'm still on #4.

Wut?
    Plus, programming your own site can get a little expensive if you plan on having a server. :dead:

:D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom