T
Local time
9:51 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, hi person whose birthday is my Bulbaversary! It's been a real while, uh?
    Merry Christmas, Happy New Year... how are you?
    Since I won't be online tomorrow, I'll say it now - Merry Christmas! uwu Or, if you don't celebrate it, then happy holidays.
    Well, it's a thing- and it's pretty much either that or I'll have ta go ta counseling (possibly both). School makes me super uncomfortable.

They're having a third InvaderCON in Texas next year and tickets are on sale online- you should check 'em out :] !
    The fact I have the offline social skills of Tomoko Kuroki from WataMote :p . I may be able to take online high school next year, though :D !!
    Okay then. Sure okay then... But if anyone finds out I'll know it's you! :evil:

Jeez, someone's responsible!
    Ah, fun for U :p . It's not so much high school but me that's the problem. I'm sure you'll do fine. For me it wasn't that different from when I was in middle school, as they're technically the same school, but different campuses.
    Ah, cool. When you do, let me know so we can duel again. It's been a while.

Okay, I'll do that now.
    Righ'!! Das good!! Ah- well that's good you're almost done. Ooh, awesome :D ! Eh, well high school makes me feel like crap :\ .
    Ah, I see. Wow, that sucks... Sorry to hear that...

So, anything you'd like for me to tell him?
    Hey, I was just on Dueling Network, and someone named Deathius Grim was wondering how you were. Also thought your account on DN had been hacked.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom