T
Local time
2:27 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Strange... I just tried it too and it wouldn't work for me, either. I'm not personally positive whom you should contact, but my best guess would be $aturn¥oshi.
    Make sure you select the images you want to add to the album and click Save Changes. If that dosent work I dont know what's wrong.
    Um, okay.

I looked, and first of all, make sure you actually uploaded the image. Second, you gotta click "Save changes" in your album. And make sure any pictures you wanna add to an album are in the bottom of the new window. Sorry if that didn't make any sense.
    I'll explain step-by-step. Tell me if you need more info XDD

1. Click albums.
    2. Click Upload Pictures
    3. A small window should pop up. (In some cases, your screen would change without the pop-up. Just wait till it fully loads, press back button, and try again until the window pop ups.)
    4. Click Add files
    5. Click Select files
    6. Pick your picture and click Open.
    7. Click Upload
    8. Click Done after your picture of choice appeared in the mini-window - the window should close.
    9. The same picture should also appear in the original screen if you haven't touched it.
    10. Click Save Changes.
    Regardless of the game, normal random encounter shiny is around 1/8192 (if I recall), so it could take days, even weeks. But don't give up - RE shinies are just that more worth it in the end.

Late, sorry.
    Ditto or any other male Field egg group Pokémon with a female Rattata would work.
    Do you have any other method? For example, a foreign Pokémon that can breed with Rattata.
    Other than that, good luck.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom