• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by The Twilight Knight

1. T

you know it bro

you know it bro
  2. T

I just got on here for like the first time in a year..what are you doing back Jay?

I just got on here for like the first time in a year..what are you doing back Jay?
  3. T

Yeah, just trying to put myself in a kind of simulation of that situation could prove hard...

Yeah, just trying to put myself in a kind of simulation of that situation could prove hard. Lol, of course, the internet is magikal, truly. What's so bad about groups though? Too many topics at once? Some kind of pressure? I have no idea how that feels, so you can tell it's kind of a obscure...
  4. T

Mhm. I hope so, never know though. Really? You don't act the part. You seem pretty social, but...

Mhm. I hope so, never know though. Really? You don't act the part. You seem pretty social, but then again this is the internet, so that could make it a bit easier. :p It's your education, you should be able to direct it towards what you want to do. Obviously you have to take the required...
  5. T

Just like..don't..tell no-one...mmk.. Yeah, it's a shame, but I think I'll find some way to...

Just like..don't..tell no-one...mmk.. Yeah, it's a shame, but I think I'll find some way to work around it. I would give public school for private school any day, the education may be higher on one end, but the social aspect is something I like. So I attend a few social groups here and there...
  6. T

Yeah, I know. I was just joking..yeah..psh..*cough* No problem. I would hope so. It's not the...

Yeah, I know. I was just joking..yeah..psh..*cough* No problem. I would hope so. It's not the training, be it mental or physical, it's just the situations I know I'll be in where I fear I may make rash decisions. Yeah, it is pretty cool I guess. And I'm in more of a..private school, so it's...
  7. T

You can say that aga-I mean what? Psh, no you guys just need a few banners up and a few threads...

You can say that aga-I mean what? Psh, no you guys just need a few banners up and a few threads here and there. I'm sure you'll get that motivation soon, just like..read some inspirational quotes or something..yeah.. Mhm. Not fully my choice what job I get placed at, just do what you have to...
  8. T

I remember signing up there once, but sort of forgot about it. Entirely in every way shape and...

I remember signing up there once, but sort of forgot about it. Entirely in every way shape and form..but hey I guess I could try and come back. Ohh, I see. It's much different where I am in that case, good luck dealing with whatever it is that needs done however. Sure you can pull it off. One...
  9. T

Pitstop eh? I remember that website I think..something that Caprizant helped start? I dunno, was...

Pitstop eh? I remember that website I think..something that Caprizant helped start? I dunno, was a long time ago. Well then..I don't know exactly where you are, but the requirements for mine are a bit less..uhh..out there? lol I'm not, don't worry. My mom is the only one who is scared of me...
  10. T

Understandable, it's easy enough for me as most of my friends on here are long gone so..makes it...

Understandable, it's easy enough for me as most of my friends on here are long gone so..makes it easy to not have conversations. :p It's fairly hard I suppose, not really doing the test and passing, but keeping stuff up for the car, like gas, insurance, etc, etc. Don't worry, it's not that...
  11. T

That's a bummer, but I can't blame you, this place seems to of slowed down considerably. Well...

That's a bummer, but I can't blame you, this place seems to of slowed down considerably. Well, I took a bunch of advanced classes, got a phone, working on a driver's license, looking into getting into law enforcement when I'm done with school.
  12. T

That's more than I can say, being around. Aw c'mon, you're more interesting than that...

That's more than I can say, being around. Aw c'mon, you're more interesting than that, something cool must have happened in my absence.
  13. T

Oh, you know, busy, as if that word can describe it as I've been gone for months and months...

Oh, you know, busy, as if that word can describe it as I've been gone for months and months. And you?
  14. T

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Like I'm forgetting something..so a bit anxious I guess.
  15. T

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

Went for walk in the rain..cuz why not.