T
Local time
1:20 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cool! And it's okay, Covet is going to give me one. If you ever get a Nidoran, Nidorina or Nidoqueen however that's a different story...
    Haha, cool. Out if curiousity you wouldn't happen to be able to breed a careful Eevee with Wish would you? I'd be so grateful.
    Well I'm mostly a coordinator. I've been meaning to get into competitive battling though once I beat the game. I wouldn't be super competitive though so I'd just use my favorites. Something along the lines of...

Umbreon
    Solrock
    Bronzong
    Nidoqueen
    Pidgeot
    Forretress

I love Steel type. What's your favorite type?
    Yes, yes in all caps. If you manage to and it's not any trouble.
    You have a Latias? I have a Latios.
    Hmm...well not really. I have a Milotic that likes dry poffins. :)
    However, my friend just started her game a bit ago and really wants a Dratini named DENYCE. Dratini is one of her favorite Pokémon.
    I'm so sorry! I wasn't checking my DS because I had to go do something and then I had to turn it off and leave. Terribly, terribly sorry.
    Sure and can you name it Howl? I'll tube you a random Deliberd or Unown or something in exchange if that's a'ight.
    My friend Domino would love a Dratini. I don't think she'd care about the gender or nature. She is very kind to her Pokémon. I could take one and trade it to her?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom